• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hosts, players need you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Since I play Warcraft III, I have always had problems to host games. I recently fixed them, by configuring my firewall. You can imagine the pleasure it was, when I created my first game ! On the Open Tech Support channel, most of the people I meet ask me to help them hosting games. I am not always able to help them as I should, as they often simply do not know how to make a search on Google.

So, I decided to make a new clan (Northrend) to provide support to players, so that they would enjoy creating their own games. But why a Clan may you ask? Well, my idea is to gather the more the people that can host games. Firstly, they will help me resolving common players' problems, such as hosting. Secondly, they will create games for those that can not do it.

I invoke your kindness, and I hope you will join this project for funnier games ! To contact me, just answer to this forum or send me a private message. I am always looking for the clan name, suggestions are welcomed.

Level 6
Nice idea, but a clan for it isnt going to last. Having clans simply based around the idea of being able to host a game is the vaguest basis ever - and you will find that all your members will want different things. In the end, the clan will probably just die.

Level 1
Hi, I think I need to explain a bit more my idea ;) !
Firstly, I want to provide an online (on B.net) help, what really makes the difference! Secondly, I said that hosts, if they could not help players hosting maps will make games for them (of course they are not forced to, but I have this in mind ^^)! I want a place where you can find either help or fun :), it is little, but it is essential !

Level 1
I have posted in different forums, and about 7 people are already interested by the idea.
I have some good idea to make the Clan known after it to be created :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.