• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Accuracy of Strike (Development Thread)

This game needs what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Suggest about the thing to capture
Model: Obelisk
Each obelisk has it own effect, and effect with two teams until one team capture it and effect will happen with other team
Old: Reduce the attack speed, movement speed
Decay: Reduce the maximum health (ofc a little) and damage per sec
Death: Increase the death time
i can think only 3 ....

Level 6
ok guys sad to say i will be inactive on these days i cant upload the v2.3 why?..

Damn i need to know a solution to remove the 1000+ point leaks every seconds. Lots of memory leaks! Btw it will reduce the lag more

The 2 new heroes are finished just that damn memory leaks...

Level 6
ok guys sad to say i will be inactive on these days i cant upload the v2.3 why?..

Damn i need to know a solution to remove the 1000+ point leaks every seconds. Lots of memory leaks! Btw it will reduce the lag more

The 2 new heroes are finished just that damn memory leaks...

leader, you can do anything you want. AoS 2.2a still good, keep up. And i will wait until you active again :)

Level 6
guys the new mode is a FFA Mode..

ok heres what come to my mind..

Each player after selecting the hero they will choose their starting "STRUCTURE". This structure will give them points per second. Now they must capture other "STRUCTURE" to gain points until they got the limit points and they will win!..

HOW TO CAPTURE STRUCTURES

- Player's hero must stand for 5 seconds in the circle of power in front of the structure. When the hero moves out without finishing the 5 seconds the timer will be reset the the player will not capture the point.

So the main power of this new mode is KNOCKBACK.

Hey can someone suggest me a good "UNIQUE SUPPORTING ABILITY" which is useful for Hero Arena and Aeon of Strife?.. im out of idea..

Choose your own name..

Level 6
214829-albums6755-picture73909.png

[TD]

[TD] 2 New Heroes
[TD]
214829-albums6671-picture75204.png
214829-albums6671-picture75203.png

Level 6
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Version 2.4 AI will be delayed for a week or two because i am very busy right now in coding the new 24 heroes. Very busy in finding sfx, icons, designing abilities and coding their abilities.

But don't expect they will be released all at v2.4 AI. I am planning to release 4 at a time.

So Wish me luck guys!

Level 6
Dude, if you would like to insert text, use text boxes for paint. Drawing letters is hard. There are also line tools in paint, that would work better for the pointing arrows.

Anyways, I didn't like how dull the world was. The UI icons were gray. The neutrals don't respawn a second time. Please fix them.

The neutrals?.. in aos really?.. pls. send me the replay if the problem occurs again.. it works on me and i don't know why it wont spawn on you..

Level 30
Im back and here is Hell_Master at your service xD. BTW< that screenshot looks good (+4 REP to you!). But if I may ask, what mode is being showed on that screenshot, looks like I am not really updated on things happening here.... :/

Level 6
Im back and here is Hell_Master at your service xD. BTW< that screenshot looks good (+4 REP to you!). But if I may ask, what mode is being showed on that screenshot, looks like I am not really updated on things happening here.... :/

that's the new mode he has said on #61 comment
___
EDIT: i think FFA is not benefit with the mode

Level 6
Sorry guys i am still working on the name!...

But it is a FFA Capture the Point system..

80% Done just finishing the terrain.. can someone post some city theme terrain?.. in any map i just need an inspiration or idea to what doodads and tileset will fit on cities..

Level 30
Road is too simple and I suggest that maybe make a mix of them for example: At the forest part, make the road forest like, in the Blighted Area, make the roads around it Blighted and vice versa. It is like making/ mixing different types of roads which I do think will make it attractive.

Level 6
Road is too simple and I suggest that maybe make a mix of them for example: At the forest part, make the road forest like, in the Blighted Area, make the roads around it Blighted and vice versa. It is like making/ mixing different types of roads which I do think will make it attractive.

Good suggestion though i will see into that.. btw the terrain you suggested is too awesome to fit the terrain.. my terrain is simple since i dont want lots of doodads since its not an rpg and it will affect the fps of the game..

Level 6
ehmm, this is not about road terrain but maybe it will open a way about it
first, make map bigger
then, make hero has their own starting point, like a structure or jst a circle (but they will revive random)
kill hero to control the starting point and if all starting point belong to a player, he will be able to capture/immediately control the main structure

Level 6
sorry if i am inactive for almost 1 month because our place was affected by the super typhoon haiyan... we don't have an electricity after the typhoon and the electricity was resume again on this day...

The progress on Accuracy of Strike will continue..

I will release v2.5 with 2 new heroes.. just some tooltips and balancing and its good to go..

The AoS CI will be delayed because i still need to add a lot of improvements..

Level 6
Ok guys... the map development was currently postpone (but not completely abandoned) because of lack of motivation...

Well i want to explore the world of Single Player games so i decided to create another project which is a SRPG Boss Fight..

I am currently making the main systems.. after i finished the whole alpha version of the map i will release it here with ofcourse the playable alpha version..

Level 6
Ok guys... the map development was currently postpone (but not completely abandoned) because of lack of motivation...

Well i want to explore the world of Single Player games so i decided to create another project which is a SRPG Boss Fight..

I am currently making the main systems.. after i finished the whole alpha version of the map i will release it here with ofcourse the playable alpha version..

a beta-tester slot first :D

Status
Not open for further replies.