• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] What should i do first

What should i choose

• Illidan Forces

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Burning Legion

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Fel Horde

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Dark Horde

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • High Elves

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Highborne Night Elves

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Naga

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Gnolls

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Murlocs

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'd really like to see a good Dark Horde map/campaign, since I haven't seen any for a while, if at all if memory serves me correctly. Looking forward to any of these ideas anyway.

Level 16
Why not do one other haven't started. Everyone else kinda just finnished the scarlet Crusade. (seriously, Randomall, and wa666r Just did Scarlet Crusade)

My real suggestion is making up a wow-Like factions. that would be impressive.

Alliance - Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Night Elves, Draeni, Worgen
Horde - Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood Elves, Goblins

Choosing Human or night elevs = Alliance
Choosing Orcs or undead = Horde.

Level 18
TECH TREE OF SCARLET CRUSADE:

Buildings:
Hall of Honour(Town Hall trains Harvester)
Holy Hold(Tier 2 Town Hall)
Light's Fotress(Tier 3 Town Hall)
Manor(Food Producer)
Altar of Light(Produce Heroes)
Monastry(Main Barracks):Train Warrior Monks,Bowman and Crossbows.
Storehouse(Mill):Stores Lumber.
Cathedral(Research Buildings):Research upgrades and Unique Upgrades.
Factory(Siege Barracks)Trains Hawk Impalers and Stone Throwers.
Church of Light(Spellcaster Barracks)Trains Priestess and Clerics.
Stables(Cavalry Training Barracks)Trains Paladins, Judicators and Dragoons

UNITS:
Worker:Harvester(Repair and Harvest Resource)
Warrior Monks(Lightly Armoured Unit can learn Blessing of Life:Heals the Caster for some hitpoints )
Bowman(Weak and Cheap Ranged unit that can cast Running Shot:Increase Attack and Movement Speed of caster but takes more damage.Can also learn Longbows allowing it to shoot multiple enemies)Requires Storehouse
Crossbows(Powerful siege unit but with weak hitpoints. Can learn Flaming Arrows to burn Buildings)
Hawk Impaler(Anti Air Machine can shoot multiple air units with impaling spears can learn Impaling Bolts:Allow the Impaler to Deal Extra Damage,Also allows it to shoot at more Targets)
Stone Thrower:powerful Catapult like unit that deals a lot of damage like an upgrade of Orchish Demolishers.
Priestess(Spellcaster,can cast Holy Link:Spirit Link like stuff. Can also learn Healing Energy:Heals a target allies and destroys undead and Faith in the Light:Increase Targets in Holy Link and Healing and Damage rate in Healing Energy.
Cleric(Second Spellcaster,can cast Holy Flames to reduce enemy armor. Can learn Mend:restores mana and life and Holy Blast to burn enemy with flames of retribution.
Judicator(Cavalry with a fast attack speed and movement speed but with weak hitpoints)
Dragoon(Mounted Cavalry with a rifle good at hit and run attacks because of low hitpoints. Can learn Improve Rifles to give it a good siege attack and a stronger attack.)
Paladin(Heavy Cavalry with strong powers of the Light. Have the Retribution Aura ability that increases attack damage of units. Can cast Blessing which increase armour of allies. Can learn Divine Shield and Lights Wrath:Cast a curse at an enemy causing the target to be silence, drain hitpoints, reduce damage and movement speed.)

Specials:
All cavalry can get a unique upgrade Selective Breeding to increase hit points and speed of all Cavalry.
No air units but good anti air.
Hire units instead of Training them

Heroes:
Highlord(Exorcise paladin)STR
Defender(defensive paladin)STR
Archbishop(Healer Hero no aggresive spells)INT
Templar(Restoration and sacrificing himself causing massive damage against enemies)STR

MAP NAME:
Rage,Vengeance and Hatred(Blizzard Raging Streams map)

Author Notes
How is the Tech Tree ?
Please post feedback and comments please
Also there is a attachment for u to Download the music

MUSIC:
Game of Thrones Theme:

Attachments

• Games of Thrones.mp3
    3.8 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Level 3
Nice one, still you need to turn one of the Heroes to have AGY instant of STR.

One Paladin will do, and you better change the defensive Paladin to another hero type.
The Archbishop should have at least one aggresive spell, he can't have all the spells from the same type.

One ranged unit from the Monastry will do, make the other to be a siege unit (Ballista or Catapult) or make an unmounted Knight.

Change the Heroes names, due that there is a member done the heroes with these names before.

Good one. Keep it up my friend.

Level 18

One Paladin will do, and you better change the defensive Paladin to another hero type.
The Archbishop should have at least one aggresive spell, he can't have all the spells from the same type.

One ranged unit from the Monastry will do, make the other to be a siege unit (Ballista or Catapult) or make an unmounted Knight.

Change the Heroes names, due that there is a member done the heroes with these names before.

Good one. Keep it up my friend.

Ok Bro u can create a thread for your map at idea factory in map develoment in forums

Level 16
Some races use no str hero at all. (Night Elves) All but one is AGI. So why can't Sunreaver?
Other races don't use AGI. (Undead), But I often get the Dark Ranger to make up for it :p

EDIT: if someone needs a STR hero, the Tavern has a nice sort of STR/AGI/INT to even it out if one feels they need a tank hero.

Level 5
Some races use no str hero at all. (Night Elves) All but one is AGI. So why can't Sunreaver?
Other races don't use AGI. (Undead), But I often get the Dark Ranger to make up for it :p

EDIT: if someone needs a STR hero, the Tavern has a nice sort of STR/AGI/INT to even it out if one feels they need a tank hero.

Human too

Level 5
yeah me too ragnoras! i love high elf

and im making high elf race too xD
but i will try your map and give review sunreaver! hope you will try and give review back :3

Status
Not open for further replies.