• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RACC Group project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Since a serious project was mentioned in off-topic,I thought we could make it a official thing.SO basically it's a team project that we will work on.How it works is that different people will work on different roles on the project.We will discuss the map,it's progress and everything about it here.But first,three things we must discuss:Roles,genre and theme

Let's start off with the roles.
Scripts,custom spells,systems,AI etc:

WhiteFang
Leo Akastenix
[E]clipse
Edge45
Rex.
Directive 255
Chaosy
Arad MNK
Terraining:

WhiteFang
Eldin Hawkwing
Directive 255
Arad MNK
Lore,plot,character design etc:

WhiteFang
Leo Akastenix
Directive 255
Icons,models,skins etc:

Hayate
Eldin Hawkwing

Post down below which roles you are willing to fill

Here are the things we have decided:
Theme:Fantasy
Map Type:How about a survival/defense with herodefense,AoS,TD, RPG and Tower War features

Note:Scripts,custom spells,systems,AI etc +Lore,plot,character design etc and terraining are now closed off.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I can help with triggers/spells/systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
edit : I Could Contribute a High Quality terrain
243946-albums8580-picture104127.png

Level 21
Scripts,custom spells,AI etc is now closed,since we have enough there
@Edge.You are free to do modelling and terraining as well.We could use some more modelling guys

Level 21
HerrDave.If he says yes this project is definitely going to be successful.He can do skins,models and terraining.We have no skin makers so far so that will be awesome

Level 21
I did remove Hayate,since I feel it would be better if he focused all his attention on making the models.Leo is a must have,he is good with this kind of thing.3 still feels like a lot for such a task.Just two should be enough

Level 21
TD is very easy to make yes,I'm making one myself.About 5% done.
However,TD's are hard to make a terrain for since you can easily take away from gameplay or block waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.