• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RACC Group project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I need to talk with Leo and Directive,since the are my brethren in story creating.Anyway,here is my suggestion
*cough* *cough*

Lord Tiberius the third,proud and honorable leader of the Kingdom of Sedam is facing a dreaded threat.Hardships has fallen over the kingdom due to them suffering after a long war with a neighboring kingdom,the kingdom of Algo,which they managed to drive back.Now,the kingdom of Algo,has gathered monstrous allies and have decided to finish what they started by wiping out the Kingdom of Sedam.Lord Tiberius must know quickly restore what he can of his kingdom and rally forces in order to face the approaching darkness

*cough* *cough*

So,what do you think?

Level 21
I have a lot more planned,that was just the basic story of the situation.There is A LOT more going on in my plan.

How about this:

==========
A wronged Black Mage and his lover, a gorgeous succubus have escaped Sedam. They're caught in the war between Sedam and Algo, while traveling in the continent of ???. During the midst of the war, his lover has been killed in a crossfire between Sedam and Algo forces.

The Black Mage becomes enraged with vengeance, and plans to organize a cult and dispose of both kingdoms.
==========

How does it sounds?

Level 21
So sorry,I was a lazy little bitch today(actually,I'm a lazy little bitch anyway but today I was just relaxing with friends.Didn't really focus on the hive)

Here is the list of names.Will check if I missed any

King of the Kingdom of Sedam: Lord Tiberius the third
Black Mage:Rylie(AKA recycled Directive)
Succubus:Verinia(AKA recycled Haruhi)

Lets make the Map Name based into Story.

Agreed.

Black Mage:Rylie(AKA recycled Directive)
Succubus:Verinia(AKA recycled Haruhi)

:ogre_icwydt:
not-amused1.jpg

Remove those parts plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.