• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Templar Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update / Bump

Generated by iMacro.

Changelog:

TA_CHANGES:

Old....

///================================
DONE - Changed icons of hero attack/armor
DONE - Debuged Weather Spawn
\\\===============================

17.02.2009 - 29.03.2009

///================================
DONE - Damage Detection system
DONE - Change Customheroes Sightrange at night
DONE - Fixed Item Stacking
DONE - Set kills / Deaths in UI
DONE - Change Versionnr in MB
DONE - FIX MAPNAME DUE TO NEW PATCH
\\\================================

=================TODO====================
PRIMARY

! Collect Credits
>> Ask at HWS

! Add map aim menu
>> Add soul getting
>> Add soul check
>> Add infos showing
- Redo Camera System
>> Add perspective to camera
- Overwork Ranking System (Debug loadcode,...)
- Do Skill and Ranking Bars work

SECONDARY

- Debug Creep Movement
- Set Hero Construction Hero Place player based
- Overwork Wc3mapMap
- Bottle System
>> Add Shop of Potions
- Add Custom Visible System
- Orb Stacking System [Attach to the DD-System]

IDEAS

- Ghost Revive System

Please keep posting.

Bonus- Orb Stacking System - Final Version
OrbSystem.png

(I've decided not to give up the development since I am really close to the first Official BETA =))

Yeah, you are right. Currently I am fixing alot of 'Testing-Stuff', meaning I have implement alot of stuff which is required for private developing tests which I shouldn't have in public. And if anyone wants to know, current mapsize is 1,5mb, uncompressed. The final size for the public beta should be around 700kb.

I am glad you still read my Templar Arena informations. Thanks guys!

You will get paid for that interest :p (With atleast one good arena in wc3)

Thanks, and its already done. I just need to add effects which I have already imported and balance the stuff with map. And ofcourse I need to make them available for buying.

Edit: Sorry for this huge delay of this project.
It became more komplex as I thought.
Atleast I make sure it will be released before I
leave warcraft. Thanks for standing on my side.

Last edited:
Wc3 is getting old and my reallife is getting better and better. In fact, there is nothing I would miss in wc3. Or atleast I can live with that. Sure I will miss the community and all but, that is the important thing, I have reached everything I wanted with releasing this map. My dream was to create once an that advanced map that everybody, even the pros can learn from it. Atleast the players will have fun while playing.

To stay ontopic, thanks for the interest, if you want I can show you with teamviewer the current state of my project.

I am gonna bump this.
Surely it has been unattracted for a longer time,
but since its my last project I want this to not
become forgotten.

Sadly my reallife eats 90% of my freetime away atm.

Having problems at work and friends +
guitar and .. however, I will start working on it again
hopefully on the 25th of May, thats the new block of schoolweeks.

(I have more time then).

If anyone is interested I may show you the current state with Teamviewer,
allowing you to see how things are done until now and maybe some extra
comments and if you want also an overview about how it's made.

I announced the first test for the 1st of February, and after 3 months now I have to say this will delay. Ofcourse I see I act like Blizzard, It's done when it's done.

Well while trying to keep my project alive I am making also huge increasements on private life. With releasing the first version of my map I hopefully did a basic stone for a complete new mapping-age. Since this project is one-man and its quite advanced, I guess its even bigger then DotA, not because of the amount of heroes that I cannot beat but because of the amount of custom gameplay, visualisation, including enviroment, custom weathersystems, selfmade AI for creeps and computers, but also because the balancing is a very importing thing for me. For now the map needs to be fixed alot, because I need to remove all the testing stuff. Additionally I need to finish some Systems (like OrbSystem which is triggered but yet still does nothing because I did not made the effects be active).

Update:
-Added a few new shops
-Did 50% of the Orb System
-Fixed a few rare bugs.
-Increased Terrain Awesomeness xD
-Removed animals
-Rewrote a few scripts
-Made Multiboard fixes

I've finally found some time for my Templar Arena, due to a foot-operation which costs me 1 hard week to not be able to work. So all I can do is spend my time on pc and bed.
Hooray for my Arena <3

Status
Not open for further replies.