• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing... Dawning Of Bloodshed: Arena Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to release my plans for the upcoming Dawning Of Bloodshed: Arena Wars. It is a basic select your hero and fight arena battle.

Here is a little FAQ about my Map.

Q. Why did you decide to make an Arena game while your in the middle of a big campaign?

A.
I decided to make this and release it before the actualy Dawning Of Bloodshed Campaign so that people could get an early look at some of the models and an idea of what some heroes will be capable of doing.

Q. How do you Play?

A.
This map is a basic Arena map where you select a hero from a series of Altars and fight other players a long with their non-human controlled allies. As the game goes on and your Hero gets stronger so do the Computer players. After every round you get a certain amount of money. More money is received if your team wins.

Q. What do the Non-Human Controlled Allies do?

A.
The non-human controlled allies are computer players that control many weak guardian units who defend their teammates.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Heroes

Coming Soon... Heroes from Dawning Of Bloodshed and more...

Level 8
Seems interesting, but theres way to many shitty arenas so i'm not gona be expecting anything great.

Status
Not open for further replies.