• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infected Defence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Here's my idea;

First you see a littl cinemantic where some villagers from a littl village goes to their farm place to get food, but whne they eat the food they become zombies.

The players can build walls to make it harder the zombies (wich deregenerates hp all the time) for the zombies to get to their target, a treant village.

You will have diferent sized walls, towers that makes zombies deregenerate faster, give them less move speed and stuff like that...

Tell me what you think about the idea ;)

Here are some screenshots....

Between image two and three the Child says:

Can i come? Please!

And then the Billy says:

No, you have to go to school tomorow. (=D)

Btw, the child has the name (Player name of (Player 2 (blue)))

Attachments

• Infected Defence.jpg
    Infected Defence.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Infected Defence 1.jpg
    Infected Defence 1.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 390
  • Infected Defence 2.jpg
    Infected Defence 2.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 351
  • Infected Defence 3.jpg
    Infected Defence 3.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 423
  • Infected Defence 4.jpg
    Infected Defence 4.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 336
  • InfectedDefenceCinematic.w3g
    6.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Cinematic1.jpg
    Cinematic1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Cinematic2.jpg
    Cinematic2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Cinematic3.jpg
    Cinematic3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Cinematic4.jpg
    Cinematic4.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Cinematic5.jpg
    Cinematic5.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Cinematic6.jpg
    Cinematic6.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Cinematic7.jpg
    Cinematic7.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Cinematic8.jpg
    Cinematic8.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Infecte(d)DefenceCinematic.w3g
    10.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 17
To plain atm, make it so that workers can be attacked and killed.
This would make it more interesting instead of just spamming walls.

Make some sub places you need to protect that will provide income but if they become infected nothing bad will happen except no more bonus income.

It would be nice to add more special buildings, like towers that will randomly set the life of a zombie to 1 or w/e.

Add more content1!!! xD

Level 10
To plain atm, make it so that workers can be attacked and killed.
This would make it more interesting instead of just spamming walls.

Make some sub places you need to protect that will provide income but if they become infected nothing bad will happen except no more bonus income.

It would be nice to add more special buildings, like towers that will randomly set the life of a zombie to 1 or w/e.

Add more content1!!! xD

Yeah, these are good, but what is ATM?

Level 17
Well, the funny part is that 43berries has made 3 quality zombie maps :D

I'm making one, and it's nice but I'm to lazy to finish the heroes! =:D
Say you could add different builder classes? One focuses on spam, the other one a few very though ones. And ofc a balanced builder.

Each having a few special abilities and some special buildings that have aura's and skills.

Level 10
I'm making one, and it's nice but I'm to lazy to finish the heroes! =:D
Say you could add different builder classes? One focuses on spam, the other one a few very though ones. And ofc a balanced builder.

Each having a few special abilities and some special buildings that have aura's and skills.

Yes, these are all good ideas! Will try to make some of them :) I will give you a littl credit on the map ;)

Yeah, I have and I am quite hypocritical considering I am making a fourth one. But my point is that I am a liable source for zombie maps, this new guy needs to just prove himself in a way.

If my villagers are going to eat infected food and not turn into zombies, what are they supose to become then?

Level 17
Hehe, i might try that =D Then it will be, evil mutants that comes against the treant's villages :wink:

It doesn't make a bit of difference you guys, the ballz are inert! o_O
Oops, what I was trying to say is.

It's still a zombie map, even if you call them mutants. xD
Kinda pointless to me, zombie model with mutant name = stupid zombie that thinks he's a mutant but is in fact a zombie.

Level 10
It doesn't make a bit of difference you guys, the ballz are inert! o_O
Oops, what I was trying to say is.

It's still a zombie map, even if you call them mutants. xD
Kinda pointless to me, zombie model with mutant name = stupid zombie that thinks he's a mutant but is in fact a zombie.

Yeah, you're right. Lets get back to the subject...

Level 17
Ok... So, I can still use this idea and make it better?

You don't always have to listen to people.
Some are just being an ass sometimes, I get it sometimes aswell.

Stick with your idea, it sounds like a funny mini game. It just needs a little something to make it more interesting. Pizza without the cheese isn't pizza.

Oh 43berries, stop doing that 4y old stuff.
I dislike the fact that some people always have to push down people.
Instead of saying that his idea fails you should make good suggestions that can make his map better, or are you afraid his map will be better then your maps?

Level 10
You don't always have to listen to people.
Some are just being an ass sometimes, I get it sometimes aswell.

Stick with your idea, it sounds like a funny mini game. It just needs a little something to make it more interesting. Pizza without the cheese isn't pizza.

Oh 43berries, stop doing that 4y old stuff.
I dislike the fact that some people always have to push down people.
Instead of saying that his idea fails you should make good suggestions that can make his map better, or are you afraid his map will be better then your maps?

Ty, right now I'm making the zombies, have come to level 15. How many levels is enough do you think? I don't want to make a defence that takes at least 1 and a half hour to play. After those levels i will start with the workers. But i don't know if I shall have some diferent types of workers, and if I choose to use more then one type of workers. How will you choose them? Dialog, picking house that disapers when you choose, a unit called "race choose" wich builds a building where you can create your worker and so on.
Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.