• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zephyr Challenge #1 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
It was pretty nice looking through the spells of the challenge, and frankly, I was surprised to see so diverse spells (and cattegories of spellmakers). I left comments for each contestant, no spell was perfect, there is room for improvement, so don't be upset if I might've been a bit harsh. I understand and respect your effort, and look forward to seeing some new spells in the further challenges that might come. So without any further comments here are the gradings:

Moyack - 37/40 (judge rating) = 92.5%+66% (public's vote) = 79.25%
rulerofiron99 - 22/40 (judge rating) = 55%+0% (public's vote) = 22.5%
Fl4mes - 19/40 (judge rating) = 47.5%+34% (public's vote) = 40.75%
ddusandu - 9/40 (judge rating) = 22.5%+0% (public's vote) = 11.25%

Therefore, the winner of this challenge is Moyack! Let's all congratulate him for making such a superb spell. And for the rest of you, don't be disappointed. There will be other challenges for you all.

And it seems that I can't upload the rating comments so until we fix this little problem you'll have to wait a bit.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.