• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cockroach Crap Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna upload my shitty work here.

I'll start by a shitty, generic landscape. =)
landscape.png

scary thing: (WIP)
67408d1255508705-cockroach-crap-gallery-hanging3.png

Last edited:
Level 4
The sky looks strange with those lines. The ocean is too dark, the waves look bad and those white lines don't fit. And the cliffs.... they look like if they merged with the sand.

Last edited:
Level 7
Don't mean to offend anyone, but it do seem to be a little...Not as great as it could.
But hay, Just being able to draw something that looks even similar to something good is real great, I know this because that is one of those things that i have tried at but never managed to make it anywhere on.

Level 7
Give me a break guys, I use a mouse and the GIMP to draw.

Oh, You should have told us, I know is is very hard to draw with a mouse. (Again, I've tried.) But When you post your work here, generally people will go about critiquing your work, and if it really Isn't that good, than that's how the feedback will probably be. Besides, just because the work produced Isn't anywhere within your capabilities doesn't mean It's automatically a real great thing. (Unless of course your a real great person at drawing.) But what I'm trying to say is if you think your work Isn't very good, and you post it calling it shitty work because you think it is so bad, expect bad feedback.

Level 4
Well Cockroach, I didn't mean to offend you so hard. I wasn't so serious with the part of the quote. Accept my apologies.

About the corpse hanging, it looks good even as a sketch. I think it will look very nice when it is finished.

By the way, I also draw with a mouse and with GIMP. Though I'm not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.