• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #7 - Twisted Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

It looks like a voodoo doll for me, But I'll just wait when it's final. :cgrin:

Roland

R

Roland

Yeah that's good, More like merged humans but more horrifying would count that as an entry :)

Still havent decide how i want it yet, but scribbling to get idea,
:O
i know the Proportion are out, I try to make it stand like warcraft ghoul but i didnt work well XD

Attachments

• JustSomeSketches.jpg
    JustSomeSketches.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 200

Roland

R

Roland

Take your time, Remember sick minds are useful for a sick artist <3
I love you guys for joining here <3

Roland

R

Roland

Imagine some horrors or some obscure things then you hit the dot, I've drawn tons of concepts of obscure humans based on john carpenter's the thing & came out pretty decent for me :)

Level 10
Pretend WIP

This dude has a hand mutation, hands, fingers, knuckles, tendons, long nails and junk. It's pretty hard to draw a mutated human. If someone saw these pics without knowing that it was supposed to be a mutated human, they'd probably think it's an alien or zombie :|
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pretend WIP Thumbnail.png
    Pretend WIP Thumbnail.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 394
  • DSCN1640.jpg
    DSCN1640.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Oh, I'm so stupid, sorry, keep going to your post, I love your layouts X3 Sorry so much
WiP - Wistrum Thing
is37Zx0.png
Concept/Image from: Marius Winstrum from Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Roland

R

Roland

What's the name of your character? what's his/her intro? :3 I'm kinda interested to see this entry story of yours. :cgrin:

Roland

R

Roland

Take your time, Although I haven't finished my entry of Marius hehehe. :cgrin:

Roland

R

Roland

If it's blurred, just sharpen your image to make it clear, I don't want blurred or fudged up detailing(s) on it.

Roland

R

Roland

Take your time, Make sure you make your entry beautifully gruesome as hell :D

Level 28
Hey, cool to see you guys posting your stuff! I guess I'll only start working in December because of overly-demanding university shit.

I may try digital art in the contest. First I'll draw my sketch on hand then apply it on pc. But it is just an idea. I may try to color it on digital workspace that's why.

In this occasion, can he post the pencil draw as his WIP? I mean, will the traditional count as a WIP even if his final entry is full digital one?

Roland

R

Roland

If you're starting the drawing of yours, I'll maybe extend it by March or February.

Roland

R

Roland

If I were you, You should hit the style you suit with.. Like. Traditional art :> I remember your first entry, I was amazed.

Roland

R

Roland

That's great that you're doing this entry, I made a post about the format for the final entry. and I'm adding you the Entry list

Roland

R

Roland

Judging date will be on February 25 2016
And extended the Deadline till March 13, 2016. IF Those other contestants are unable to pass their entry. (I'll give them chances c:)

Level 10
Pretend WIP 3

Parasitic Ogre? Starts off as a growth, then large tumor, the it grows a face, then arms. Soon it grows larger than the host and takes over, but it still needs the host to survive. Not really mutated human, but meh. I didn't smudge up the shading this time, I treated the pencil like a paint brush :d
Big images.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1678.jpg
    DSCN1678.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCN1679.jpg
    DSCN1679.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 357

Roland

R

Roland

Parasitic Ogre? Starts off as a growth, then large tumor, the it grows a face, then arms. Soon it grows larger than the host and takes over, but it still needs the host to survive. Not really mutated human, but meh. I didn't smudge up the shading this time, I treated the pencil like a paint brush :d
Big images.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks cartoonist, Well it needs to have a realistic feeling and a exquisite imagination to think with :p But nice job looks comedic. :ogre_love:

Heh alright, seems that i have all time in the world to slack off and think of a story
Now i can slack even more :D

This doesn't mean that you could slack more and more. I only given the chances for extension for the other users who're dealing with real-life issues.

Level 49
Corpus Pestilentia

sasdasd.jpg

The C.Pestilentia's acidic saliva drastically alters its appearance, melting and merging their flesh. The host's original legs have entwined, and a clump of intestines, nerves and muscles have grown down to form an additional leg. Its fingers have merged into long claws on each hand. Its eyes are missing, and its jaw has fused with its neck, freezing its face in a hollow, blank stare. On its torso, the lungs are clearly visible and stores a limited quantity of acid to be ejected from the mouth. What remains of the flesh on the C.Pestilentia's body hangs loosely around its frame. The creature's constant, messy expulsion of said caustic fluids has melted away its facial features and the skin and muscle tissue of its torso, revealing its organs.
1. (Acidum Eicere) - What remains of the host's mouth is now used as an acid ejector.
2. (Corrosivus Castellum) - The host's lungs, reforged and altered to store limited amount of caustic bile.
3. (Os Infigens) - bones that have been fused together forming a melee defense mechanism in case the C.P runs out of caustic bile.
4. (Concordia Membrum) - Host's legs that have been merged together to form a better limb for stability.
5. (Viscera Muscularis) - Unused innards, nerves and muscles are combined to form another durable limb without the expense of additional leg muscle usage.
6. (Immersa Digitus) - fused bones, fingers and flesh producing an appendage capable of grabbing and pinning down victims.

Roland

R

Roland

Great composition of the story so as the Art buddy, I've successfully added you in the entry list. I shall add the other soon if they submitted it.

Jesus Christ, It's hard when you Edit WYSIWYG/vBulletin BB-codes/editor for vBulletin in Chrome/Torch. It's much more easier in Firefox..

Level 19
Big images.
attachment.php

attachment.php

The problem with this parasite is, its very cute :D i may even think of growing one on my arm :D

And the host ogre seems happy too. Parasite ogre must be good company :D

Ive got a new wip i might choose this guy to draw. Agile and strong but lacks vision. Has ultimate earing capabilities but cannot smell too. And he is in constant pain bcz of melt flesh.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151120_160538.jpg
    20151120_160538.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.