• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
OOC: Add Chapter XII, clock.
First-person mode, on.
[56]
The tower trembles as the mighty creature jumped off of it. The clouds began to get darker and storm anywhere. I spread out my massive wings and ascends to the sky, to pursue the elf. It began to attack me with his speed, but it is useless to my dragonskin. The fire I spew from my mouth began to travel through the sky and Illuminates the battlefield. The elf flies back then charges. Charging back into him could be a mistake, so I opened my mouth, pumping all the energies and souls within me to form a fire blast. But now it is pure black, not reddish. It began to get bigger and even bigger. With this size and speed, the elf couldn't dodge this. Ready to fire, I closed my mouth. Seconds later the darkness inside blast out and formed a beam which I aimed for the elf charging for me and also to the rebels down there. It was a pure, black darkness. The rain got harder as the atmosphere were heating and storms began to cast anywhere.

I lifted the small, pitiful human and began to threaten him "Get me out of here..." He looked terrified. Hell, it is the same as I am. I rather desert this than waiting for 'it' back there. The human slowly nods in my choke, I smiled then put him down back. He coughs for a little, then called his wyvern pet. Rains getting harder and suddenly a black flash emits in the sky, looks like the battle has gone even crazier. I got a little surprised when the stone gate budged a little, the rebels were pounding the door. Wasting no time, I grabbed the human and jumped to the wyvern. "Fly it!" I said to the human. The other troops can't simply believe, but I do not care.

Level 19
[57]
Kareena kept looking high up in the darkened clouds, watching Aaron and Cadaos fight, what seemed to be an equal fight. Her bare arms were stretched in the direction of the sky-battle, unleashing a stream of magic energy to aid her mysterious ally, the guardian angel.
Next to her stood the talbanian soldier, who tried protect the girl, but no enemies were in sight though, and she seemed to be a lot tougher than him.
Suddenly, he was hit hardly from behind. It was by Regex, who had been sent flying through the air by his opponent. Regex got up quickly, but the accident had taken the life from the talbanian soldier.
Kareena completely lost concentration, she turned her small head with long brown hair, and looked at Regex, who didn't return the eye-contact. Actually, his eyes weren't even visible, the shadow of his top hat hid them completely.
"Get out of here girl!", Regex said coldly. His right cheek was scratched, but beneath the wound was only metal. He then clashed into Auxion again, but same result as before.

Aaron noticed how his speed decreased once again, he had no idea why, but he couldn't dodge the fireball by any chance now. The charged gigantic magic ball of black flames hit him, fared through him and further down towards the ground. A single second of extreme heat streamed through his entire body, and soon after left it again. Kareena saw her Guardian angel, falling towards the ground, the wings were in flames.
The shadowy fireball soon hit the ground, luckily away from the centre of the battlefield and only a few soldiers, from both factions died.

Meanwhile, a wyvern with two riders on it's back slowly left Razet's ruined tower. Galros sat in front, and Nargos leaned nervously down on it's back.
"It's a too heavy weight, commander", Galros yelled loudly, to drown the sound of the wind.
"I guess I can ride this thing myself then!", Nargos replied and pushed Galros away from the saddle. Galros screamed as he fell towards the earth, but Nargos was busy trying to get up on the saddle himself and work out a way to control the beast.

Meanwhile an army of evil knights in black armors was marching from the castle of evil towards Razet's tower, with a monstrous machine in the front. It was the balloon creature, but now the string was attached to a magical black machine-armor.
Am'ar changed his staff to scythe-mode once again. If they couldn't simply bang in the door, they would need to cut it open.

Level 22
OOC: Back to third-person shooter :D
[58]
The black flame engulf Aaron's body and wings as he fell slowly. The blast impact was too hard to be taken. "NOOO!!" Alaina cried. Countless rebel soldiers release arrows, spears and ballistas to the dragon. But the dragon's skin was harder than steel. Cadaos, thinking the battle was over, descends below to anihillate the rebel forces. The ground rumbles as it were earthquaking as he lands. The fearless soldiers began to attack him, nothing works as he swept them away with his claw. In his effort battling the rebels, he didn't aware of an ballista aimed at him. Or specifically the weakest part of the dragon, the eye. It fired and he doesn't have time to dodge. The large spear pierces his left eye and blood spurs from there, he is now forced to fall prone. Some of the rebels saw this chance and chained him to the ground, now attacking him. Even the toughest scales would break up if attacked repeatedly, with axes.
On the other hand, Nargos flies the wyvern without any precise direction. Galros' falling sounds could not be heard again, unknown what happened to him. As long he can escape from here, he does not care. But then he saw some silhouettes marching in the distance. Black armors, heck it is the reinforcements from the Kingdom!
The gate were successfuly sliced by Am'ar in one cut. It collapses, allowing the rebels to march inside while the evil soldiers inside were surprised.

Level 22
[59]

Auxion examines the power of the remaining foe using the power of balance.

Auxion: I am able to see you're at your limits mortal

Regex, without returning a single word dragged out a small circular object.

Regex: You're powerful but I figured out your weakness
Auxion: No such thing...

Regex threw the object and it became a small robot.

Regex: Quickly, begin your operation
Robot: Yes, Sir!
Auxion: I see, you really did figure out something, unfortunately it's not my weakness as long as I use the power of more but just the gateway of balance.
Regex: *thinks: troublesome...

Regex quickly pulls out more circular objects and throws them out to build themselves.

Regex: Let's go

Regex and the robots attack while throwing more circular objects around them to multiply at a fast rate.
Auxion was starting to have trouble combating the newly created numbers, even took several hits to himself.

Auxion: Very clever mortal, I have no choice left now! Feel my wrath mortal!
Auxion: Awaken, 6 Waygates of Auxion: Space, Time, Life, Death, Balance and Inverse!

The human body began to shine green all over, releasing power out of it. Seconds later 4 average sized green orbs flew directly into the human body.
After they hit the body, gravity and space itself began to collapse around the body.

Regex along with his robot army swiftly moved back and prepared for the assault, meanwhile the body all of a sudden fell on the ground and the lights disappeared.

Level 15
[60]
Aaron felt the nothingness consume him, so he'd lost, hrrmm. He wondered how he could still think, he then remembered he wanted to keep Alaina safe, and protect her. This desire must be whats keeping him on the plane of the living, Aaron was nothing anymore, so he had a problem with this desire. He suddenly looked at a girl, she looked back, and for a second. Aaron had the crazy idea that she SAW him. "Girl, help me protect Alaina." Aaron said, hoping against all reason she would hear him, and she did! She began running to console Alaina. "I don't know what to...do." The girl said to him, "I thought you were...dead." "I am, my desire to protect Alaina has kept me stuck to this world. I need your help for that, my names Aaron. Yours?" Aaron asked. "Kareena, I still don't get this." Kareena said. Aaron felt his elements and seed combine, and he felt a physical body begin to grow.

Kargath moved to replace the soldier and protect the very pretty girl, when he saw her run to Alaina, he was about to pursue her. When he heard a sprouting sound, similar to the sound the legendary phoenixes make upon rebirth, and he felt a..a...presence, was the best word to describe what he felt. "Kargath..." A voice echoed, "Kargath..." "L-lad?" Kargath said, recognizing Aaron's voice. "It...is...me....protect...my newly...growing...body, and bewar....Arcisal..." Aaron said, and Kargath tucked Aaron into his magical pocket, which could carry many things.

OOC: I'm sorry, I'm not yet ready to lose my main charecter...he'll be inactive for four posts, PM me when it's been four posts!

Level 22
OOC: Add Chapter XII, clock....
Also messing a bit with timeline, but this time is intentionally.
[61]
"Humans!" Darkness yelled inside Cadaos' body, his anger grows even bigger and bigger. Thus making Cadaos' body grow bigger and easily get out from the net. "Kill them all, now!" Darkness shouted, but now he felt all his power were gone. Cadaos has taken all the control over his body, causing Darkness to dissapear. His body shrink into his normal size, and bloodloss from his eyes hinders his movement. Hundred soldiers stood before him and many ballistas and catapults were aiming for him. His sight turns darker and blurred. Is this the end? He thought to himself. Nevertheless, he must fight to the end till he cannot fight.
The skies loses its color when the battle reaches its peak. Cadaos slayed hundred soldiers, but there's still many of them. Pool of blood could be seen anywhere, also his blood. Swords, arrows and spears impaled all over his body. Even moving is so hard and he couldn't fly with teared wings. In one moment he felt a pain in his head caused by the bloodloss, it is the time when all the rebels also catapults fired at him. Cannot move, he prepares for a last strike in his mouth. As soon as the rebels thrust his body with weapons, he exploded the blast.
The rain pours out to the sky. Cadaos' body lying on the ground still. He was almost ran out of blood, as most of his body is pierced by multiple giant spears. Trying to move his head, he glared his last sight to Aaron who was being cured and before sent to the magic pocket. He whispered "I may have won the duel, but I lost the war... You won." Then he looks at the black, deep sky. It rains even harder and harder, bloods and raindrops were mixed into one. "Finally I can meet my family." His pain was gone, or in other words that he couldn't feel them anymore. His scales started to turn into gold-colored and evaporates, then his now pure, white body shatters and flew to the sky. The rebels shout in glory as they slayed the great creature. But who knows that every dragon has its own reincarnation, in different form anyway. His role has ended, now it is up to the others.
That's all what left of Cadaos, the great black dragon.

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: wow...so he's...dead? DEAD dead?
[62]
Kareena looked at the battlefield, there were many slain, she felt like breaking into the tears because of all the slain. Kareena walked to Alaina, who was mourning the death of Aaron. "He's not...gone..." Kareena said, not sure how to act, she had not talked with someone for SOOO long. "I know, but I still, can't believe he died.." Alaina said.

Cadaos knew this war was only beginning, and his actions had him bound to the kingdom of evil, he took pleasure in the fact he won he and the elf's little duel. He felt something he never felt before, it was, remorse. Hrrmmm, how odd. The dragon looked at Razet, traitorous little weakling, Cadaos would have to be very careful. He suddenly had a flash of memories. It was of him, dying and making his last words, UNBELIEVABLE! HIM? CADAOS, DIE!!?? PREPOSTEROUS!

Level 22
OOC: Dead, permanent, period.
[63]
Darkness were extracted as Cadaos' body shatters. It crawls on the ground, seeking for a new body. Looks like he has found it, a elf body with biggest fear. He easily possessed Alaina who was had so much fear in her. Then in a second he forced her run to the ruins of the tower, probably to grab an antidote for that weakling Razet.

Level 12
OOC: I salute thee Peper. May thine avatar rest among the highest of champions!
[64]
PAIN!
Arcisal's mind exploded with thoughts of abysmal fury as his new hosts feelings were merged into him. The virus had never felt anything like it before! The pain was one of a mortal's...a humans! This cannot be! Another terrifying roar poured forth from his mind. Streaks of purposely magnified pain wrecked across his body. The human! It is him! I must, release myself!

As the virus attempted to detach himself from his host, another streak of pain enveloped him. The virus could not release himself! Impossible! Arcisal, unable to move or flee from this pain, was close to breaking. He had too...

Pitiful.
This world is simply young. Ignorant. In their jubilee shall they celebrate. But the storm clouds have only begun to gather. The call to arms has only been struck once, and a thousand more shall it be struck later on. Let them revel. In their drunkenness and celebration, shall they be weakest, shall they be most attached to one another...

But other hands are at matter.
A quick flick of the wrist brings the subject in front of him. A bloodied man, with several limbs pointing in awkward directions even a contortionist could not hope to achieve. On the brink of death are they most desperate.

A thunderous voice that emitted from nowhere, but seemingly everywhere, boomed "Do you want it to stop?"

The subjects head creaked ever so slightly. A minuscule nod was all that could be achieved. Pitiful.

"I can. And I will. In due time, of course." thundered the voice. "But first, I must reason with your unreasonable mind." Another quick flick of the wrist restored the broken body's twisted limbs and restored the physical being's strength. A handsome face with brown hair that rode the wind. A rough prickly face wrapped around his chin and lower jaw. Deep set green eyes that once had a dancing fire in the center was all but extinguished with exhaustion. Tan muscular arms adorned with worn and dent metal armor shook from fatigue. The armor of a high ranking officer emblazoned with the dark lord's insignia. With his energy restored, the being stood up. And stared back at nothing, yet a god.

Darkness was all that could be seen. There was no ceiling, yet he felt confined, trapped like a wild animal ready to be skinned for dinner. There was no floor, yet he had a vague eerie feeling that he was treading upon the surface of what could pass as ancient and divine. There were no walls, yet he felt rooted, in fear and reverence at the same time. There was no one else, yet he felt the he was consumed by a greater being. There was only darkness.

Again the voice boomed. "I see through you..."

The being went into an uncontrollable spasm, presumably of pain. For an instant, he felt like it should continue. But no. A mere thought withheld the torture. Pitiful eyes that begged of death peered into the darkness. The being was on all fours.

Unexpectedly, the being shouted out, in anguish and rage. "You did this to me! Let me out!!" he roared with all the breath left in his lungs, with the fearful strength of a thousand strong. Amusing.

"You are bound to him. The two of you shall forever be one. Unless I dictate it to be otherwise." the darkness replied.

"How?" This time, it sounded more like a plea, no, a whimper.

"Because I dictate it to be as such. I am of the sky and of the earth. I reach the seven corners of this world, and my head brushes the heavens. I am divine. A king, an ancient, an immortal. A god."

A moment of silence proceeded. The mortal looked, outwardly, aghast or in reverence, some might say. But inwards, in the mind, the being looked deep into itself. Into the deepest reaches of its heart, mind and soul.

"It cannot be..." The faint whisper finally broke the stretched silence.

"Stand here you are at the presence of Zaarnoth. Now, mortal, be in reverence, in awe, in fear at the mere unholy presence of my being" replied the voice. "I am the evil that taints worlds. I am the forsaken brother, the prodigal son, the demon child. But yet, I am a kind god. And I shall execute my kindness upon you."

The darkness began to dissipate and finally, the mortal could see his surroundings. Lit by unnatural sickly firelight of brazen purple, the walls of elaborate carvings spoke of anguish and torment. The floor of the darkest marble pierced the night cried out for those who tread on it to flee. The souls of countless tortured beings spoke out in curses and in warnings and in hatred for those that still live to continue to live their lives to even behold the deathly glory of this demonic place. It was beautiful, in all of it's splendor that could match the worlds a thousandfold. And yet, it pierced the sternest and strongest. I brought death. It was the abode of evil itself.

Behind the mortal, a pair of mighty double doors was bolt tight. He was flanked by endless pillars that did not age. The ceiling was too high to be in sight and everywhere he looked, only more space was there. Yet, when he stared directly in front of him, everything came into picture. The walls, the ceiling, the boundaries of the floor, all of them came rushing back. But, in front, directly where the mortal stood, a podium carved from all the worlds jewels and precious stones. A mighty throne that spoke of damnation for those that sat on it, yet power beyond imagination it's seater. Standing up on it, a mere sight of a man stood erect, legs wide apart and arms flexed and unmoving. A bald head shone with delicate tattoos that blanketed the surface of his skin. Dark eyes, deeper than those of the abyss, was ever watching, never wavering. A muscular chest and strong arms looked physically able to take on ten men. Only physically though, as if this being were to ever use it's arms to take on enemies. A torn cloak that hung from the waist, covered the lower body up until the calves, where the finest silk adorned it. Old boots of fine leather were worn on the feet. A thousand chains hung from all over the lower body, while a hundred piercings looked like the stars of the sky. A sight to behold.

So much rage filled the mortal, yet he was paralyzed by fear. He could not tell if it was the mighty being's doing. "Who are you?" he cried out frantically.

"As I have said, I am a god." an unnaturally loud deep voice came forth from unmoving lips. "And as I have said before as well, I must reason with an unreasonable mind."

This puzzled the mortal. Yet it daren't ponder on it's confusion, least the similarities of their thoughts allowed a bridge for the terror of the being to pass into his mind.

The mighty being continued. "You see, I have seen you since your arrival, creature. Despite what the inhabitants of this wretched place says, I am not of this plane. I am, as I have said, the prodigal child. I am beyond the existence of this universe. I am neither light nor darkness, nor am I death nor life. But yet, I am powerful. I am beyond your petty gods, and your simple deities. I am neither of these. I am beyond that, in power, in splendor, in mind and being. Nothing of this plane can prevent my existence. I control the fabrics of time and space. I perceive all things, past, present, future. And I have seen you. Unlike you, you are of this universe, and I am not, no matter how powerful you are, we are unknowns, and due to your nature, you are bent to my will. I give and take away and I am both the cause and the product. I am hate, fear, joy, lust, love, rage, anger, compassion. I am everyone and everything under the sky."

"I have seen your power. And a twist of events allowed me to use you to my advantage, for the greatest of my schemes. You should be honored to be part of it." continued the voice. "You are, as I have said, an unreasonable mind. I am absolute and I must reason with you. So now shall I reason. You shall obey me. Execute my every order is your desire and your will and your fate. You are an essential of the grand tool and scheme that I have. You are bound and trapped and captured, but I shall give you power that no one else the had ever walked on this plane has ever had as a mortal. Now, be."

The last word was uttered with more grandeur and voice. At that moment, the mortal stood up. He did not know of his new found power, but he did not feel terrified at the sight of this being anymore. He did not cower or bask in the splendor or fear. He was upright, almost equal. The illusion of the place did not disturb him anymore. The voices was drowned and they were insignificant. He slowly stood on his feet. And he stared back that the darkness. "I shall." said the mortal with an air and voice of confidence in the sight of terror.

"And so you shall. You know what to do." A quick flick of the wrist made the mortal disappear. The mortal was wise, smart and cunning. More cunning that the most devious of any of his servants. But he was dangerous, especially with the new power he had gained. But he was a tool, for now.

"Go. You are a king, a divine, an ancient. You are Galros."

"You are Arcisal"

On the battle field, Talban was gathering a regiment of soldiers. Their ransacked and looted from their enemies. Am'ar was found slicing heads and finishing of the remaining defiant. The victory was theirs! The rebels have succeeded in taking the Wall of Horror! The tower in the distance, nicknamed "Hillcrose Top" was half destroyed by the battle that had happened.

At last, after eight hard hours, the place had finally been scoured. A magnificent bonfire had been set ablaze in the center of the place. The rebel troops were celebrating! An air of glee and joy filled the place and the once bleak and dark walls, now became a mighty place of honor and good. A grand place.

In a lone building, Alaina was together with Kargath and Kareena as they pondered and recalled Aaron. Mostly it was Alaina who spoke, telling them stories of their former life. Despite the festivity of the place, each of them felt homesick. The battle was over, and they finally had time to absorb how each of them were stuck on this unknown planet. Together...

Elsewhere, Duke Talban and Am'ar opened a fine bottle of brandy. Already, half of the bottle was finished, with the both of them receiving healthy servings. The battle was won! It is time to celebrate!

"The first step to redemption." said the the duke. "Thank you my green friend. I still do not know much about you, nor where you came from, but I am eternally grateful for your help. You are indeed, a friend."

"And I in return, also see you as one. Avatarasia shall be overcome. This evil shall be purged and we shall once more reign peaceful over the land." replied the orc. His sunglasses was still in one piece. A large grin grew over his face.

"To the rebels, to victory and to the first step of redemption." said the duke, raising his glass.

"And to hope." said the orc as he clinked his glass upon the duke's. "As well as more ale!" the orc suddenly said the grin growing even wider which cause a similar one to form on the human's face. A round of laughter proceeded from them as they went searching the enemies pantry for more alcohol to indulge themselves in. This night was theirs.

Still out in the battlefield, Regex and his robots were lost, as a thick mist overcame the field of battle. But no matter, they were not preparing to return to the siege anyways. Auxion had to be dealt with first. Before he could do anything...

Camped from bowshot range, a mighty legion of elite warriors were encamped, just out of sight. When dawn comes tomorrow, they shall descend upon them. Knights of dark metal that shone under the moonlight sharpened their swords and prepared for the second wave of gore and slaughter. A sea of night covered the land as no lights were lit. Let them celebrate...

Free! At last! Perhaps they would not find him here...
Nagros crimped in a cove. He did not know where he went, but he was finally away from the blood and slaughter. He prayed to the gods, any and all of them, that his masters would not find him. His old captain's wyvern, Galros' stead, was killed for it's meat. A small fire was all that kept him warm in the midst of the thunderstorm that the captain had flown into, forcing him to find shelter. He would be safe here...

On a hill, not so far away, that overlooked the enemy camp, the Wall of Horror and the field of battle, stood a lone man. His brown unkempt hair waved in the wind and tan muscular arms hung lazily on his sides. His polished untouched dark armor adorned him, emblazoned with the insignia of the evil armies. He took a step forward, another step closer to his goal...

Last edited:
Level 22
[65]

After observing the fallen body for a while Regex finally decides to conclude this as victory.

Regex: Robots, take care of that thing, I'll go back now.
Regex: Coup de Burst

Regex swiftly moves outward the battlefield.
The robots move to Auxion to deal with him but suddenly a flash of dark energy bursts from the body destroying many of the robots.
After a while he starts to get the feeling that he's traveling the same area time and time over and therefore stops to look at Auxion. When doing so, the body suddenly disappears.

Regex: Use the sensors to locate the body!

All of the remaining robots use various types of sensors to try to pick up the body, but with no luck, they found nothing.

Regex: That's completely impossible! What is this thing...
Auxion: It took a while for the mortal to accept all the power. I have less than a minute of time to take care of you.

Auxion appears from out of thin air and punches one of the robots.

Auxion: You have heavily underestimated my powers mortal, you can never escape me now.
Regex: I'll survive 1 minute, trust me!
Auxion: Time to make this even now. Activate Waygate of Space, Balance!

The body punches together with his hands, creating a shockwave in all directions pushing away everything in its path.
Regex is getting pulled along with the shock.

Auxion: You're not getting away! Waygate of Inverse, Activate!

Suddenly Regex flies into the opposite direction of the shockwave and Auxion immediately appears at his location,

Auxion: Waygate of Death, Activate!
Regex: *thinks: this can't be good, I must do something!

Auxion punches Regex and sends him flying to the ground.
Regex hits the ground, damaged fatally,

Regex: I counted, your minute is 6 seconds from over!
Auxion: Waygate of Life and Death, activate!
Auxion: I'm not going to disappear that soon

The almost completely destroyed body starts to regenerate at a fast rate and Regex is down to his last breath.

Regex (thinking): This is my last chance to survive *clicks a button on his right arm

The robots remaining start to return and head directly for Auxion.
Regex slowly stands up and uses the few robots he called to him to repair him.

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: I'm going to make an alt path for Aaron, depending on how many votes are for which ending, Aaron shall be changed. Permanently.
Chapter XIV
IC:
[65]
Aaron's body had been near completed, it felt odd, but he dealt with it. He found Alaina in the remnants of the tower of Razet, searching for something, Aaron dismissed the suspscion he was getting.He ran to hug Alaina. "How are you?" Aaron said. "Oh. Umm good, good" Alaina said, Aaron suspected that, but no. It couldn't be, Aaron did not want it so! "D-darkness?" Aaron said, trembling with horror. "Yes." Alaina-or maybe darkness really- said, her innocent loving eyes now dark with evil.

[Aaron becomes the Dark Destroyer]
Aaron had no choice, he must kill Alaina, he would regret it for the rest of his life. "Goodbye Alaina." Aaron said, and plunged his fist into her. Her eyes flickered, and returned to normal. "Aaron." Alaina said, and Aaron broke into tears. "I'm sorry, I had to...I should've tried something else! NOOO!!!!" Aaron said, and saw darkness attempt to flee. Aaron yelled with wrath, and blasted Darkness with anything he had. Darkness survived, but Aaron harvested it's power, and blasted it with it. "I! HATE! YOU!!!!" Aaron said, driving each word with a blast of soul. Darkness fled, like the coward it was. "Aaron, it's. Ok....take care...ok?" Alaina said, and Aaron's sorrow turned to wrath eternal, he swore to hunt down evil. And destroy it.

[Aaron becomes a Crusader Of Peace]
"Alaina! I know you are in there! Break free! Please!" Aaron said, trying to keep his fear hidden. "Alaina is nnooo more, only d-darkness eexists..I'm...not..sorry for your...death." Darkness said, though his host's eyes flickered abit at certain words. Aaron hugged Alaina. "Remember the time we stole some of the village's grains Alaina? Man I thought we were gonna get caught." Aaron said, seeing recognition flicker in Alaina's eyes. "N-nno...THIS...IS..mm-MY. BODY!!" Alaina said, and darkness was forced out of Alaina. Aaron slammed himself into it, and Aaron glowed. "AAGGHH!!!THAT ACCURSED GLOW!!!" Darkness screamed in terror, memories hotly leaping to the surface.

His people were destroyed becuase of it, becuase a warrior of his empire had defected, to protect a young innocent. He had glowed a unearthly glow of his element, and it was capable of beating even a bodied Darklite, his people had been destroyed. He was the last survivor, and that was becuase he collected his people's souls, and was the vessel of his once glorious empire.

Darkness did not hesitate to warp out, as otherwise he would be destroyed permanently.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: I'll rather choose a neutral one :D
And clock, ADD CHAPTER XIV.
[67]
IC: Darkness managed to found the antidote, he quickly sends it into the dark void. Razet can use it himself. He stopped when he heard Aaron's sound behind.
In the dark dimension, Razet found himself concious but not able to walk. A thing popped beside him, looked like his antidote. He carefully applies it to his poisoned wound, that seems looked cured now. Minutes later, he managed to stand up.
The reinforcements from the King saw everything on the battlefield. They used an invisible scout to scout the rebels. The black armored knights are ready outside the tower wall, waiting for further order.
The King rubbed his beard impatiently when he heard that the evil forces were defeated "Such an useless overlord..." But rebels' victory will be no longer when his elite army is on the front line, especially the Baloon.
Duke Talban and Am'ar were drunk from their drinking celebration. They didn't notice the silhouettes in the distance, waiting for the attack.

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: add 66 peper
IC:
[67]
Aaron was in a killing mood, and he sensed enemies coming, he ran to the fellow warriors. "ARM YERSELVES!!! WE AIN'T OUTTA THIS YET!!!!" Aaron yelled, and drew a sword out of his darkness. To battle, and to vengeance! He rallied the men and prepared to fight evil toe-to-toe. He found Am'ar and Kargath drunk, argh, he would reprimand them later. "Reinforcements. Get. Weapons. Now." Aaron said, straining to make each word sounding angry. "Y-yes sir!" Both of them said, clearly startled to hear a voice so commanding. Kareena followed Aaron. "W-why are you so...angry? She still exists you know, and she forgives you for the slaying of her." Kareena said. "I can never forgive myself, I took the easy way out. I'm sure she coulda been saved, but I killed her, without any remorse... I will never be content until all of the kingdom of evil and darkness." Aaron said, "I have only...vengeance..." And Aaron walked into the battlefield, a changed man.

Level 12
[69]
Razet looked around the emptiness that surrounded him. He was definately feeling better. In fact, he felt better that he did before. As he was looking about, wondering what to do, his former emotions flooded back. Ah! Yes! That bastard dragon who sent me here! My revenge! A vast plethora of emotions, made up mostly of rage and hate, came back. He didn't feel calm about himself anymore. He was angsty and already sweating. What of the Darkness? Did he not promise a punishment? Is this void already his punishment? The mere thought hiked up the already growing anxiety that filled him. What do I do now?

As Razet was trying to calm himself down, a medium-sized rift, just enough for a man of his stature appeared. It just remained there, no one stepped through it, neither did Razet feel like entering through it. He didn't know where it could go. It could send him to a worse place? Perhaps the Darkness cruel trick? A guise of salvation turning out to be a threshold to damnation. Maybe. But he had to take his chances! Any place, any place which life, was better than this dark void. Bracing himself, Razet stepped through the portal...

Damn him! That light fool had pierced through my guise! As the Darkness, now in a corporeal volatile form, moved closer to the girl's corpse. It was pale, deathly hollow without any of the former sparks of life that surrounded it. It's eyes, still wide open, stared blankly into thin air. A pity. She was such a beautiful creature...

Steeling himself, the darkness used the atmosphere's lack of light as cover. Apparently, the so-called hero had driven himself to a frenzy, riding into battle after somehow "sensing" enemies nearby, the reinforcements, of course. He suspected that the seed that that blasted dragon, thankfully dead, had given him was being put to good use. Riding swiftly and silently, the Darkness finally arrived just on the outskirts of a large primitive military camp, ready to unassemble for battle at any moment. Rushing towards it with a mad frenzy came his paladin of light. Single-handedly? The fool was thinking that he could take on the entire battalion by himself! The night was still young. It would be amusing to see what had happened. And thus, he stayed himself, ready to watch the ensuing fight.

A sentry that was on the watch immediately spotted the madman and called some other knights. The crazed human was wildly swinging a massive broadsword that was easily identifiable as magical. Where had he got that? Maybe he would inspect it himself once they got rid of this cretin. A total of six knights, all clad in armor the shade of night came out. They seemed to be calmed and after taking no more that ten paces away from the fast-approaching Aaron, the stopped right at they tracks, almost looking bored. They viewed him for a moment, almost with amusement and then they deemed him incomprehensible and unfeasible to reason. Just as Aaron swung his great sword, the presumed leader, a knight taller with slightly more adorned armor, parried the blow and struck Aaron right at his abdomen. His men laughed with amusement, just as the Darkness did. This was already fun. Aaron, winded on the ground took a moment to regain his posture, while the whole time the dark knights made a circle around him that prevented him from escaping. Just as Aaron got back to his feet, another knight came and struck the madman on the back of his head with the butt of his blade. This sent Aaron to a daze and as a stumbled carelessly forward, another knight swung with sharp pointed metal boot right across his face, causing the what looked to be drunkard wielding a sword to fly back the opposite direction. Even at a distance, Darkness could see that he had a bloodied scar right across his face. But lo and behold, he did not give up. He once again regained his feet, this time more cautiously and slowly, using his sword as a balance, resumed his posture and charge at one knight. That knight hadn't expected it and Aaron finally succeeded in wounding, almost severely, that poor knight when he landed an unexpected blow to his right shoulder, nearly decapitating the whole thing even through his armor. The successful attack snapped the other five into a combat stance, drawing their blades with keen deadliness all at the same moment and stood in an even tighter circle around Aaron, disabling Aaron from finishing off his opponent. Their blade pointed right at him and yet, he still charged at them, specifically their leader, who, with ease, parried all his blows and sent him once more to the ground. They didn't show him any mercy and immediately proceeded, all at once, to beat and kick the already bloodied Aaron till he was an inch away from death.

The fight lasted barely even ten minutes and he could see two knight carrying Aaron's incredibly bruised and blood-stained unconscious body into their base while another two was carrying their wounded brethren. Their leader, at the head, took Aaron's blade for himself, inspecting it with a greedy gleam in his eyes throughout their entire journey back to the base.

Once they were safely behind the borders of the camp, Darkness took flight once more and went down swiftly to their ranks. They knew who he was and he a message to tell them. The blithering fool who had gotten himself almost killed and captured had recklessly stated their advancement upon this base! He could not risk another loss for Evil! Once in sight, he immediately began to rally the knights. Their attack would have to be done now! Before the rebels could take them as well...

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Forgot to tell ya clock, King's Knights were elitely trained and even like 8 of them could bring Cadaos down :D
Chapter XV
[70]
Razet awkwardly fell into the ground. He shakes his hand, grumbling and looked around. He appeared somewhere outside the battlefield, but not too far. Grumbling again, he finds a way to go back to his tower. Which unknown to him had been taken over.
In the other hand, Darkness marches the army of elite knights to rush a pre-emptive strike at the rebels.

Last edited:
Level 22
[71]

Regex is slowly recovering with the help of the assistant robots while Auxion is still in the air fighting the robot army.

Auxion: What a complete waste of time, they can never win!

Regex was starting to transform those words into facts slowly, but he didn't lose all hope yet, he was still trying to find a weak point.
It didn't take long until Auxion destroyed all of the robots and once more went directly for Regex who was still not recovered.
The few robots repairing Regex went to attack Auxion but he once more disappeared,

Regex: This is not good! He has the perfect conditions to strike me down now!

A moment later a wave of dark energy appeared out of nowhere and aimed for Regex, he managed to dodge by quickly using Coup de Burst.

Regex: You're a fighter of darkness afterall, I can see you have great power, but your main remains darkness!

Auxion: You are mistaken, I control the power of both Light and Darkness.

Regex: A creature able to use both of these powers? Is that even possible?

Auxion: It takes us back to a long story about the ages past to explain how I can have both of them, but I'll spare myself the trouble by killing you. I'll show you what true power is all about!

The body rises both hands towards Regex, the right hand suddenly gains a dark aura surrounding it while the left hand is blessed with the power of the light.

Regex (thinks): This isn't good, the rumors say that one who could control both of them is eternal in every way. Even so there must absolutely be a way to stop this.

The body suddenly started to tear apart itself when finally the two hands turned normal again.

Auxion: I see, even though it's me controlling this mortal, it can't ever withstand this power.

Regex is glad to hear that and a moment later it finally "hits" him. He figures that even though he's fighting a very powerful opponent, it still is a mortal body, meaning he just needs to destroy it all together.

Regex smiled for a brief moment and throws more of the circular robot objects all around himself, afterwards he pressed a button located at the place of his heart.

Auxion approaches Regex when suddenly the robots started to travel to his location and explode!

Auxion: What's this! You're willing to sacrifice the robots to take me with them? Very clever.
Regex: I don't like to do this at all, but it seems to be the only way.

The body started to fall back slowly to avoid contact with the robots.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Time to insert some seasoning to the plot, hope you guys like it!
[72]
Not far from the battlefield, a massive portal rift occur. This time, a young man was thrown out of the portal. A teenager, who looked like modern days people called punk. He grunted then looked around, what kind of place is this? Some kind of kingdom or what? He thought. He then walked to the north.
Razet saw this guy, then followed him from the distance. Some bandits then came from nowhere and surrounded the punk. Wait, what? Bandits, in the battlefield, night, in Kingdom of Evil? Well this is awkward.
The youngster got himself steady as the bandits began to surround him. "Give all your money!" One of them yelled. The young man chuckles and took off his gloves, revealing black scales and claws on his hand. He clawed one of the thugs in the face and kicked another one. But he didn't realize the third thug was going to swing his axe to his head.
Clang!
Wait, clang? Yes it is. The thug stood speechless, his axe stopped, even it hit the head. The young man turns around, revealing morphed metallic lower jaw that blocked the axe. Then he opened his mouth and blasted the third thug flying with an fireball from almost point-black distance.
Razed amazedly saw the battle. But hell, the black scales, metal lower jaw and the fireball seems familiar to him somehow. He approached the young man "Good fight, youngster." the man's jaw become normal again. "I see you are not a normal human, are you?" he asked. The young man replies "Well, my ancestors was dragons. I am a dragonoid"
Still curious, Razet asked again "Dragons? How they supposed to have a descendant of a human? Didn't they were extinct hundred years ago?"
The young guy sat down and told a story "My ancestor was a noble black dragon, who the prophet called him Father of Dragonoids. Eight hundred years ago, he was serving to guard an elven village. One day an evil sage appears and tried to destroy the village, and the Dragon confronted him. Unfortunately the sage killed all his family. But the black dragon managed to save one egg and kept it hidden. He fought the sage but was defeated. The sage told the villagers that he killed the dragon, but his body couldn't be found." he continued "I am the only descendant who has the black scales, the other one has blue scales. The prophet told me that maybe I was the...." But soon he was interupted by Razet "Can't be... You're...."

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: Ok, I will act accordingly.And I see you've made a descendant for Cadaos.
[73]
"You ready?" Aaron looked at Kareena and Kargath. "Hells yea." Kargath said. "I guess.." Kareena said, "I'm not sure we can handle these troops." Aaron creates something very quickly. "Well then we show them who's who." Aaron said, pulling out his new weapon. Which was a sleek black chaingun. Charging in guns blazing, one of the knights did so too, quite literally. Aaron saw that his opponent was carrying a improvised flamethrower, and was very eager to see who's gun was better. Aaron's own gun was out of bullets in seconds, he threw it down and decided to lock fists. The knight was VEERY unwilling to lose his gun, so Aaron went and applied alot of pressure on the knight's arm, until a satisfying popping sound could be heard. The knight responded by socking Aaron in the face, a bad mistake, as Aaron's new body could reform into armor. He quickly formed a battle suit, and the knights fist made a snapping sound, however he responded by trying to crack Aaron's head with a warhammer a dead rebel was carrying. "Argh, a head for a head maggot!" Aaron said, rubbing his head for a second and then bearing his hands down on the knights head. It was clear Aaron wasn't going to win, when Kargath popped up and started hacking into the knight's head, Kareena joined by stabbing the knight. The knight smacked Kargath in the shoulder before dying. "If you'll excuse me, I have a gun to reload." Aaron said.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Lol weren't you were beaten and captured?
And knights don't use flamethrower lol, they're swordmen.
[74]
".... I AM the incarnation of the black dragon." he continued. Razet thought for a while 'Wait, since when did that damned dragon died?'
On the other side of battlefield, Darkness was preparing for the strike when he felt Razet's presence. Weren't he on his void rift? He quickly rides to the other side, not so far from here. And he found Razet was talking with a young man. He overheard all their conversation, then surprisingly appears before them. They was surprised and frightened, but managed to control themselves. Darkness told the young man "Well, your black dragon ancestor didn't die on that battle, young one. He was teleported here and died in a honorable war." The young guy didn't believe him at first, but when Darkness told him about his ancestor's appearances and history, he believed them. "I have to walk the same path as him, then. Name's Rex and I'll be on your command." Darkness then smiled with a sinister smile "Good".

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: one could be a steampunk knight.
IC:
[74]
Well this was bad, he had gotten himself captured, and more then likely would be killed once deemed worthless. He noticed a buncha of well made parts, hrrrmm, if he could reach them. He may stand a chance, first things first though. These damn ropes would have to go, once that was done, he'd make some weapons and make those knights rue the day they captured him. He focused himself, then stopped breathing, it was unpleasant. But he had become slim enough for his body to slip out, He turned, and bit the ropes off. "I ain't going down without a bit a fighting." Aaron said to himself. He started grabbing parts and randomly inventing. By the time he was finished, Aaron had a makeshift chaingun, flamethrower, and a replacement for his sword. Let them come, Aaron would give em a welcoming they wouldn't forget. He hid behind a box and waited. Sure enough, a knight came to give him a interrogation session. He leaped out, sword out and plunged it into the knight, then pressed a button. Electricity surged through the blade, temporarily sending the knight into a shock. Then pulled out his chaingun, and emptied a belt into the knight. And for safety measures, set the knight aflame, then ran outta the tent. Seems he was dragged far from the front, no matter. Aaron saw the perfect thing for revenge, a tank which the remaining knights of the camp were admiring, although he doubted it would be enough for Elites such as these knights. He scoured the camp for parts, and quickly found enough for plenty of robots. His newly made army stood, awaiting orders. "Kill the knights, take no prisoners." He said to his robots. "Orders received, it will be done." The robots said, he guessed half of them would be destroyed when the camp was thoroughly destroyed. He went to help his men out, as he thought, half were destroyed when the camp was devoid of enemy troops."Hah! This all they got?" Aaron yelled triumphantly, even though he lost half his men and a few belts of ammo.

Level 22
[76]

Auxion was still trying to dodge the suiciding robots which were following him around the battlefield, meanwhile Regex was lying on the ground heavily damaged from the previous attacks,

Regex: Looks like I can finally lay down and recover from the damage.

Auxion had no other chance but to fight the robots with long ranged attacks while backing away from the direction they were appearing from.
The robots eventually started to use circular positioning, aiming for a unavoidable hit.
The body is soon surrounded in a 360 degree circle from the robots,

Auxion (thinking): It appears I have no choice but to use the waygates again, this is becomming a very risky situation
Auxion: Waygate of Time, activate!

Suddenly the robots appeared in the position before they began their surrounding plan and Auxion started blasting them using the dark powers with increased speed.
Regex suddenly noticed how a part of the body suddenly fel off him.

Regex (thinking): This all makes sense now, that is the reason why he is retreating instead of warping around the battlefield like he did previously. It does have risks afterall!

Regex then ordered several nearby robots to start repairing his battle gear.

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: however his wounds will SHOW in this chapter.
[76]
Arrgh, my wounds were soo damn heavy, I'm not sure I'll be much help when I arrive. A peasant moved to intercept him and his troops, poor bastard was shaking in fear. "Boo." I said, and he ran screaming, pfftt. "Peasants? cheap time earning!" I shouted. Although my owns would buy them some time too, no doubt why he was only healed enough to survive.

Level 7
[78]
Vayne and Leo is from a world called Z.E.O.N. . They were asked to test out a new machine that allows someone to teleport to other dimension or sort . They were sent to a world filled with battles .

Vayne : What in the world is this !? Leo , you said it was peaceful world !?
Leo : Hey don't blame me , the scientist said it was peaceful land called Avataria . Could be a wrong claculation or some sort .
Vayne : Yeah , they weren't sure about it either . I wonder where we are...

Both of them looked around , curiously .

Vayne : Hey , doesn't there look like a battlefield ?
Leo : Really ? I don't see it ?

Suddenly dark essence was seen exploding in the air . Then they saw a bunch of robots flying in the air shooting at each other .

Vayne : Wait , I thought this was supposed to be an era where use swords to fight ? Why are there robots !?
Leo : But they looked weak compared with our robots .
Vayne : Yeah , all they do is blasting lasers .
Leo : I'll try to find something thats nearby .

Suddenly light glowed around Leo . And it suddenly disappeared .

Leo : Found one . It's not human alright . Must be a cyborg .
Vayne : Well ? Let's get moving .

Their boots started to release massive energy and they started to float and they fly towards the source where they thought to be a cyborg at an incredible speed . Not long later , they reached a place where several robots were repairing someone . They landed in front of him .

Vayne : Oh my god . You looked like your in a bad shape ! Seems like ur battle suit needs some repairing .
Leo : Dude , the guy in the air is flying around . Looks like he trying to avoid being bombed at his body since that body won't last even a shoot from your Excalibur , Vayne .
Vayne : Yeah I know . My name is Vayne and he is Leo .

Vayne pulled out what seems to be gun and then it suddenly glowed light . After a moment it turn into a computer .

Vayne : Alright , looks like your battle suit ws damaged pretty badly . Seems like you will need almost 2 hour to recover fully . We'll stay here and stand guard for you . Just concentrate on repairing .

The computer turned back into a gun .

OOC : This is Vayne .

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Level 22
[79]

Auxion notices the newly appearing duo and turns around quickly.

Auxion: You got lucky mortal, I'll hunt you down. Way of space, activate.

Auxion disappeared from the battlefield without a trace when Regex got very angry at the two guys.

Regex: You ruined everything, I was about to finish him off.

Last edited:
Level 7
CHAPTER XVII

[80]

The cyborg seems to be furious at Vayne and Leo . Vayne then takes out a remote with a red button .

Vayne : Calm down man , I put a transmitter on to that guy that tracks down any enemy and this remote , once pressed , the suiciding system in the transmitter will activate and explode that can destroy a whole house .
Leo : You still got that ? Why can't you just use Excalibur and blast the hell outta that thing ?
Vayne : That wouldn't be fun now would it ? Besides , that thing is this gentleman's opponent , we can't end it without his permission now . So , kind sir , would you do the honor ?

Vayne offers him the remote politely .

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : Sorry messed up . Just watched a show about robots and my head is full of robots .
I'll change it .
Sorry forgot that damned Auxion is almost immortal . Just remind my character that he's can't die from that blast .

Level 15
OOC: Very interesting Charecters you made sanofa, However I though Excalibur was a sword. Unless it's just a gun named after a legendary blade from the Arthurian tales.
I am also HUGELY srry guys, I will tone it down abit in Aaron's powers.
Also Vayne looks like something from a futuristic Manga comic. Very cool looking. When I get better at Action poses in my drawing I will add more depth to my posts with em when I can.

Level 22
[81]

Regex: go ahead if you so desire, but let me warn you, when he uses that space ability it's highly doubtful anything will reach him. I've tried it many times.
Additionally it's only a temporary already dead body, even killling that doesn't actually make him lose for a long time.

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : @clockwork2 Yes Excalibur is named after the legendary Arthur tales since it was crafted using Excalibur's materials after it was blown to smithereens .

[82]
Vayne : Shit ! And I thought I could see that damned thing blown to smithereens !
Leo : Yeah ! But it won't help , the suiciding system was cancelled after he used that damned skill . And it seems like his noticed our transmitter .

Suddenly , a sound came from the remote .

Auxion : Thought u could track me down huh mortal !? I will hunt u all down ! Including u too Regex !

Then the sound went off .

Leo : Looks like he destroyed that thing . Oh well , wasn't worth it anyway .
Vayne : U okay ?

Vayne offers help to Regex .

Last edited:
Level 22
[83]
Darkness felt his body getting even stronger, someone must feeding him a hatred. He kept silent for a while, then talks "Knights in trouble, the prisoner escaped and burned almost half of them. We can't keep standing here. Time to attack." Then he morphed into a black dragon silhouette "Rex, eh? It's revenge time." He grabbed Razet and flew to the towards the smoke in the sky, followed by Rex spreading his black wings. When they reached the camp was almost destroyed, the knights were disposing the robots. The leader came before Darkness then said "The man catches us on surprise, we've got 13 killed." Darkness replied "Attack, now."
Aaron managed to get into the wall even by the wounds, he alerted the rebels. Outside there, there is a marching formation of knights. They are 16 knights, the knight commander, Razet, a black dragon silhouette and a winged man *Imperial March music playing*. One of the rebels shouted "Open fire!" Then hundreds fire arrows are launched to the sky. The knights didn't change their formation. Instead the front formation raises their shields to cover the front like a wall and the knights in the back of them holds their shields overhead, covering above like a roof. The arrows ricochets and didn't manage to hit them. Once they appeared in the gate, the dragon silhouette steps back and did a body charge to the gate, crushing it. They get inside the wall, ready to raise hell.
Am'ar encounter a longsword-wielding knight. He attacks and the knight could parry his axe well. The knight managed to scratch his left arm. But Am'ar has an advantage mainly because axe's weight and longsword's handling. He looked at his back, the gun has recharged. So he prepares for a finishing attack, waiting for the knight to attack, he shouted "Raaarh!" and with a single tremendous swing at the right timing, the heavy longsword flew away and Am'ar had already wielding the gun on his left hand, firing at the knight's head and blown it apart "One down". But to his surprises another one came and cut his back, fortunately it's only a shallow cut. He looked back and saw a knight wielding a katana with fencing-style, holding the sheater with the sword. Am'ar changes to schyte mode and began to swing it repeatedly to the knight. The katana's swing were so powerful that it blocks out all Am'ar's attack at a perfect timing and almost strikes a counter. Am'ar began to relax his mind. At the point the knight unsheates, he could see the sword coming. Quickly Am'ar pinned the katana down to the ground with the schyte and stomped at hit, now going to give a finishing blow. But the knight swings the sheater to his head, making him stumble to the left. Am'ar regains his balance.
On the other side, Kargath was fighting with Rex, with the advantage in the side of Kargath using a long weapon when Rex using his claw.

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : Okie then .

[84]
While Vayne and Leo was chatting with each other , they sensed something .

Vayne : U sense that ?
Leo : Sure did .
Vayne : Someone's fighting .
Leo : Yeah , I'll find his location .

Again light glowed around Leo for a moment and then disappeared again .

Leo : Got it , 5 kilometers to the west of here .
Vayne : Okay , so Regex , seems this is where we say our goodbyes for now .

Vayne and Leo 's boots started releasing massive amount of energy and thus followed the presence . They've reached the presence in about 5 minutes later . They landed and found an orc and a knight was fighting .

Leo : Wow , an orc and a knight .
Vayne : Never expected an orc .

The knight noticed Vayne and came charging forward . But Vayne quickly dodged it .

Vayne : Man , of all things, why me !? Leo's here aren't he ? Damn , looks like I have to fight ... Though I pity the knight 's soul , but what must be done , must be done .

Vayne withdraw his Dual Excalibur and was in his readied stance . The knight charged forward but was knocked back by Vayne's kick .

Vayne : Ah , katana , maybe I should use it too .

Then suddenly , the guns transformed into a katana , one is a sheath and the other is the blade . Vayne sheathed his katana for some reason . The knight was pissed off , as his thought that Vayne was looking down on him , drive by furious , the knight charges forward only to be killed by Vayne inhuman quick draw speed .

Leo : Poor knight , should he have backed down , he would not have wasted his life on Vayne . Vayne was known as the Godspeed Quick Drawer in our city , even I wouldn't get on his bad side , though he rarely gets angry .
Vayne : Are you hurt , my friend ?

Vayne asks the orc politely .

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: 2 knights down, 14 to go.
Gotta remind here again that the knights are elites.
Chapter XVIII
[85]
Duke Talban is also fighting with one knight who use sword and shield. The fight seems balance, both sides have difficulties damaging the other. Talban charges forward and backhand-swings to the head, but the knight crouches and rises a vertical slash upwards. The duke backdashes then attack again, which is blocked by the shield. The knight rush forwards with the shield in the front, making Talban stunned and fell backwards. He strikes to the knight's foot but the steel boots absorbs the impact. The knight tries to stab Talban's head, Talban quickly moves his head causing the sword blocked by his helmed and the moment the defense was broken he performs a roundhouse kick. The knight noticed and grabbed his leg, spinning and slamming him to the ground. Talban rises on his feet then do a three swing combo, forcing the knight to block it continuously. The knight spins to the right and slashes Talban's right forearm, causing him to drop his sword.
Rex flies towards Kargath, swinging his claws simultanously. Kargath keep running backwards and parries all the strikes. Man, that claws' were so hard that it needed power to parry them. Rex' skin began to turn black and his jaw morphs into metallic. As he hovers forward and keep clawing he roars and shoot a fire blast, which Kargath can easily dodge by jumping. In the mid air they strikes each other with full power, causing sparks emit as they swing. Rex grabbed Kargath's weapon and kicked him in the chest, scratching his armor. Wow, the feet got claws too. Kargath releases his grip on his weapon and grabbed Rex, headbutting him so hard. Rex hovers backward, his head was bleeding a little. His skin now turn into dragon scales and attack Kargath once more.

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : Just to let you all know , this is Leo .

EDIT
Just changed my first post .

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: He looks awesome, srry I've been inactive guys. Also what in the blazes have Leo and Vayne been doing? Excalibur is made of Excalibur's remains?
Chapter XVII
[85]
I'd only barely managed to warn them, but I need to help too, I'm not letting my killing of Alaina be in vain. Arrgh, everything hurt so much. I noticed three men talking with each other, they all looked futuristic. I'm feeling better, so I'm gonna go ask em a few questions, probably won't hurt. Then again, after all this madness, maybe not. Walking/limping there, I immediately saw they were technologically superior. "Hi, names Aaron. Yours?" I said. "Leo, my friend here is Vayne, and this is Regex." Leo said, pointing towards his friend then Regex, "You look terrible, and...not...human." "Ahh...well you see, I'm dead...and not dead." I said, "Wait...is that?" And I coulda sworn I was going insane, but it looked like Alaina was coming to hug me! It certainly felt real. "Alaina?" I asked. "The one and only, very long story." She said, I was tempted to start dancing with joy, but no. Probably couldn't in my condition anyways. "Your in bad shape, we could do what we did to her for you. But it would take awhile, the machine is still rebooting." Leo said, "In the meantime I think you should take some rest." "Nah, I've a war to fight. Glad your back Alaina." I said.

Meanwhile Kargath wasn't having such an easy time, it appears his brother have different opinions on whose cause is better. It was also probably influenced by their father's death, he barely knew him so he was unfazed by his death. He would need to even the odds without killing his brother, he doubted warping him to another dimension would work, that and it took precious time to make a portal. Time Kargath DID NOT have, and he couldn't out-tire his opponent, his brother's strikes were fueled by rage. Part of it aimed at him not taking retribution against his father's killers, another part at him even fighting using a primitive weapon and not the claws he had via his draconic heritage. Kareena was busy with dealing with a knight who was as good at ice magic, Kareena fought him with artic winds, however neither seemed close to victory at the moment. He was by himself, well he'd have to make do. He noticed the ice knight drop a canteen of ale. "MMmmm, don't mind if I do." He said, and chugged it whole. "ARRRGGHHH!!! IT IS TIME TO RUMBLE!!!!" Kargath boomed, his conscious barely working due to the strong ale he just chugged, he had noted in the past he fought better when drunk. He'd learned not to ask why, he'd also became an ale connoisseur, it was dwarven ziproot beer. A fine ale, it would do. He began all kinds of acrobatic attacks, his brother getting consistently annoyed. "DAMN YOU, FIRST YOU DRINK IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT. THEN YOU ACT LIKE A ANNOYING BUG!!!" His brother said, beginning to get really angry.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Oh yeah, forgot that Kargath is a draconic and the fact that Cadaos is father of all dragon-hybrid made them brothers.
By the way Rex rarely talks, so it is bit impossible for him to shout all rage like that :D
[87]
Rex flies towards Kargath then tries to claw him, but the strange drunken move made him evaded the attack sucessfully. Annoyed, he grabbed Kargath with his two hands and opened his mouth. A shiny flame emits on his mouth and keep growing bigger. Seconds later he shot it to right into the body. A explosion occurs and the two could seen flying out of smoke. Kargath is lightly burned and little awoken. Looks like dragon techniques had decreased damage when used to its own kind.
Fighting with the ice-controlling knight was so hard. The knight sends shards of ice towards Kareena, who easily blow them away with her wind magic. She sharpened the wind around her and shoots them, only to be blocked by a ice wall.

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : @clockwork2 Well in Vayne and Leo's world , the Excalibur was destroyed while fighting a wanna-be God ( though he is literally powerful because he can destroy Vayne and Leo's world in one blast . :D

[88]
After they met Aaron , they sensed yet another presense , this time larger .

Vayne : Well Regex and Aaron , seems like we're near someone who's fighting , and both of them are related to dragons , probably brothers .
Leo : Yeah , and it seems like their both on even in terms of strength .
Vayne : Can you stand , Aaron ?
Aaron : Yeah .
Vayne : Okay then , eat this .

Vayne hands out a pill .

Aaron : What's this ?
Vayne : A healing pill , it restores all your strength but it has a side effect .
Aaron : And what is the side effect ?
Leo : You won't be able to use magic for 3 days .
Vayne : Yes , but it completely replenish your strength .

Aaron swallows the pill and then after a while , his wounds starts to regenerate at a rapid rate .

Leo : In addition , the pill causes your cells to grow faster , causing your regeneration rate to increase by a huge amount but when it wears off , you'll get paralyze due to cells overheating and stopped regenerating , so be careful when that happens .
Vayne : You can ask us to give you some stamina pill to avoid that .
Aaron : Wow , this pill is great , thanks !
Vayne : No problem .

Vayne smiles as he know that he had more than enough pills to help anyone or to increase battle odds .

Aaron : Say , how did you get these and where you're from anyway ?
Vayne : To make it short , we were asked to do a experiment that the scientist in our world had made , but it turned out that the scientist were wrong about this world...

Vayne looks down . Leo continued .

Leo : Our world was in battle with another race called the Zarks and they have an advantage over us since they possessed the power to manipulate gravity , but they countered with our new inventions called C.G.S.A. thats especially reinforced with anti gravity armors . But the advantage didn't lasted long as the Zarks too created new C.G.S.A. that doubles one gravity manipulating skills .

Leo put a cube on the ground and then , two armors came out . It seems like it was holografic .

Vayne : These were C.G.S.A.s but to be specific , these were our C.G.S.R. , or also known as Cyber Genetic Super Armors . They function as part of our bodies , enhancing our genes , making our action much faster than of a humans .
Leo : The armors enhance based on elements in our body , there is Ice , Wind , Fire , Light and Dark . Those are the most common out of all the people in our world , but there were rares types as well , such as my Armor Changer , and Vayne's Weapon Changer .
Vayne : Yes and as rare as we could get , we were called by the government to do the experiment as they know we would survive and will be able to return and find some ancient artifacts that could repel the Zarks .

Vayne remembers that they was in a cylinder-liked glass and then before they was send to Avataria , the place exploded but they teleported right when the explosions was clashing in so they survived .

Vayne : I hope nothing's happening there .
Leo : Yeah ...
Vayne : Okay ! Enough chit chatting ! Time to move out to where the powers are clashing .
Aaron & Alaina : Okay .

So they've moved out to where the two dragon-related powers were fighting .

Last edited:
Level 22
[89]

Regex was walking with the group for a while but soon after hearing the story he said,

Regex: First you ruined my plan and now you expect me to follow along on your divine paths?
Regex: I'm going to find him and finish the job at some point, now be fair and don't follow or stop me.
Regex: Coup de burst

Regex increases his speed and disappears into the opposite direction.

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Ironside, might I remind you that you must include 2 characters in each post.
Oh and all of you, please keep OOC talk away from this thread. That's what the other thread is for - that includes me too, and this will be the latest OOC post I will ever make here :)

Chapter XIX
[90]
Aaron felt a lot better now, his body was still filled up with scars, but he couldn't feel much of the pain anymore. However, the glow around him had faded, and he knew that the seed of power within him had no effect anymore. He looked awful, his green armor suit was almost no more. A big part of his chest, and his right arm were bare, and filled with new scars and wounds from the battle. He took off his blue helmet, and his long black hair seemed to be the only part of him still untouched. Horizontally across his face, from chin to nose to chin, he had a long thin scar from when he crashed with the aerial base, some days ago.
Vayne and Leo were gone into the battlefield already. Aaron charged into the mass too, with his red crystal-blade in his right hand and his gun in the left.

No more than 30 meters away, Kargath swung his huge metallic axe once again, aiming for Rex' neck. Rex stopped the axe with his two black claws. They fought with all their powers, but it seemed emotions rushed up inside them, especially in Rex.
"How could you betray your own blood?!", Rex said angrily.
He had searched for his lost father in years, and when he finally found him, he found out his own brother had aided killing him.
Rex' human teenager face turned into a black dragon's and soon after an orange flame bursted out of his mouth, burning Kargath. Kargath's blue scales glowed in the moonlight, and quickly drew the attention of most others on the battlefield, including Vayne and Leo.
Vayne and Leo charged in, and Rex got overwhelmed from the many foes, but he managed to dodge most of the incoming attacks. However, he was forced to flee and soon two black wings grew out of his back and he quickly took off, leaving the battlefield, heading for the ruined black tower at Hillcrose Top.
Kargath didn't have the ability to switch between human and draconic forms, and he didn't have wings neither, so he just watched as his brother flied away.
You lack honor too brother!, Rex yelled as he got farther and farther away.
He is your brother?,Vayne said, looking confused at Kargath.
Kargath ran away without answering, charging in to a new enemy. He didn't want the others to know. Kargath enjoyed fighting side by side with Am'ar, thus he ran ran to his Orc friend's side.

Aaron soon found himself facing a large black robotic monstrosity, with a horrifying balloon as face. He confidently charged into the enemy, but the balloon moved one of it's large black machine-gloves faster than expected, and grabbed around his body. His seed of power and quick elf reflexes couldn't save him this time. The black metallic glove around his stomach was to strong. The balloon's robotic legs, covered with black metal plates ran away from the battlefield, heading for the castle of evil. The machine-armor moved faster than anyone would imagine, and it soon was out of sight.
None of the rebels noticed Aaron was gone, as all of them were busy fighting. The elite forces appeared to slowly dwindle.

Last edited:
Level 7
[91]
Vayne had noticed that Aaron was gone .

Vayne : Hey Leo , have you seen Aaron ?
Leo : What the !? Where is he !?
Vayne : Calm down , I don't know either .
Leo : We can't leave him alone ! But that dragonian is charging in recklessly , someone need to watch his back .
Vayne : Okay , you'll go follow that dragonian and I'll go find Aaron .
Leo : Okay .

As soon as they agreed , they sped off with they Energy Boots .

Not long later , Vayne saw a giant black robot running , grabbing something in its arms .

Vayne : Argh , Aaron's in trouble , gotta save him .

Vayne slows down pulled out his Excalibur , while aiming at the robot's arm , small particles of energy starts to gather in front of his guns . Seconds later , he released the energy and a large sized beam blated toward the robot , hitting its arm . But it wasn't enough , the robot noticed and fired missiles at Vayne . Vayne was trying his best to dodge it but one of the missile got through and blasted at him . Vayne felled down form the sky , bruise all over him .

Vayne : Shit , that's one big tough cookie . But I've gotta save Aaron first , but how ...

Something triggered in Vayne mind . He remembered he brought a flash bang that purpose is to blind robots for a while . He took it out and mumbled .

Vayne (mumbling) : Hope this works ...

Vayne throw the flash bang then he rushed towards Aaron , transforming his Excalibur to what seems like an glove . He forced open the arm that's grabbing Aaron .

Vayne : Get out , I can't hold much longer .

Aaron jumped out and Vayne closed it , activating his Energy Boots again and landed down near the robot .

Vayne : Here , take this .

Vayne hold out yet another pill , this time with green surface . Aaron took it , and started to feel numb all over his body .

Aaron : What did you gave me !?
Vayne : Don't worry , its not poison , its just the side effect of the pill , wait 5 minutes and you'll be able to move again , during this time period , you will recover at an incredible rate , so just relax and get some sleep , I'll hold this damn thing off .

Vayne told Aaron and rushed out .

Vayne : Hey , you big ugly freak of nature ! Try to catch me , you piece of crap !

The robot noticed and started chasing Vayne , leaving Aaron behind to recover .

Last edited:
Level 12
[92]
The enemy knights numbers were dwindling, slowly but surely. But for every knight that was brought down, ten of their own had to be taken along with them. They had already been fighting for at least an hour, with the rebels slowly beginning to overwhelm the elitist combatants. The battlefield, from an eagle's eye view, was scattered with the occasional shining dark body of an armor-coated warrior while throngs of dead rebel troops lay in contorted grotesque positions. Now, only a small band of seven enemy knights remained, forming a defensive circle as they were slowly overwhelmed by the rebels. Anyone brave enough to come within a blade's reach of these defenders were quickly cut down, unable to parry nor block. Their shields, interlocking to form a strong structural defensive semi-circle, proved effective at holding the rebels at bay.

Duke Talban was surrounded by at least thirty of his own, probably more. These damn knights were clearly no pushovers like the defenders of the Wall! They were unrelenting and, despite their death being imminent, they were defiant and ready to bring down as many of our own in exchange for their lives. The fanaticism and their unquestioning loyalty to their dark master held them together.

Looking behind him, he could find his orc friend Am'ar along with that draconic fellow of Aaron's. The elf himself was nowhere in sight. Nevermind, he could be found later. Two young men, looking again like from another futuristic dimension, followed behind them a short distance. A heavy sigh came out of the duke. Stranger and stranger things were happening in Avataria. Are these of good intention? Or simple just a swirling mass of entropy, part of a grander scheme? He didn't know, neither did he want to. Never get mixed with these strange folk.

Returning his gaze back to his wall of the unrelenting defiant, he could see that they were at a standoff. Neither forces dared move another step forward, in fear of being cut down by the hostilities in front of them. Left with no other choice, Duke Talban suddenly, probably without mind nor rational, charged forward, his massive bronze shield at the ready to block any blow. The sight of their commander cause the whole troope to advance forward in the same manner, brutish and unorganized, but swift and unexpected. This startled the enemy knights, but they quickly recuperated and attempted to brandish off as many of the rebel's number as possible. Duke Talban himself, at the front of all this, manage miraculously to blow three simultaneous blows, allowing him to deal a lethal uppercut upon on of the knights. This blow broke the defensive wall and destroyed the integrity of it all. Exposed, the rebels took this golden opportunity to rush forward in a madness, in deep revenge for those that were felled by these cruel beings. The knights themselves, without the strength of one another, quickly fell into disarray and submit into a mad frenzy, slaying as many as they could blindly, without reason nor the strict rhythm that they had held before. A gruesome sight.

The haze of battle ended quickly. The Duke, dealing a final deathblow to the last dark knight, mercifully ended it quickly. He knew that an hour was already too much time spent. He looked around him. Only a mere third of their original number still stood on their feet, with over half of them wounded too severely for battle. He didn't like it, but he had to, for the good of his men. The usual silence of horror that was regularly followed after a gruesome battle was abruptly broken by the Duke's loud hoarse voice that rung in the air. "Retreat! Return to the Wall! We make our stand there at dawn!". He saw his men reacting sluggishly and slowly. They picked up their wounded, the duke himself even aiding them to carry them back to their base. As their grim mundane task was being carried out, Kargath and Am'at arrived just on time.

"Talban!" called the orc. "This place looks like the slaughtering grounds back in my homeworld! What happened?"

"A battle, obviously. We finished off the majority of the knights. I no doubt suspect that they would be returning, despite our elvish hero's brave efforts in his escape. A mere ruse I would presume. To throw us off-guard. They are far from defeat. Remember, these are the Darkness higher troops. They would not be as brutish or careless as before. We must return to the Wall, to tend to our wounds and recuperate our strength."

"No doubt we must!" said the draconian. He was just as bloodied and bruised as the rest of them, despite not being anywhere near the heat of battle. "Where is Aaron?! That fool as run off again, hopefully not captured again!"

"He must wait. Our own number is required to hold the fort, not a single brave, or foolish elf." replied the duke, as and his men began their trip back to the Wall. Am'ar and Kargath, followed after, aiding to lift as many dead as they could, which were almost innumerable. Graves would have to be dug, as well as for the enemy. A long day it would be...

OOC: Just a small interference, clock, please add Chapter XVII to this post.

Last edited:
Level 22
[93]
The baloon thing was incredibly fast, even he managed to catch up with Vayne. He swallowed him in his hands and starts slamming him to the ground. Little to no effect to Vayne.
And no one noticed that the overlord and the dragon silhouette were missing from the battlefield. They were stalking the baloon, when they saw Aaron was left behind to recover they approached him. Razet pulled off his poisonous blade and slashed him in the legs, injuring him more. Darkness said "Come on, we've got a present for the King." He grabbed Aaron with his claws and fly away with Razet on his back, to the Evil Castle.
Rex, still in the ruins of the tower, found some black scales. So it is true, he thought. He looked down and saw the knights had been defeated, he ascends to the sky and followed the silhouette he saw in the distance, the Darkness.

Last edited:
Level 7
[94]

Vayne was getting slammed over and over again , but luckily he activated his force shield mode before he was grabbed , but the force shield seems like it about to break .

Vayne (thinking) : Damn , my force shield won't hold any longer , gotta think ... That's right ! I still have those flash bangs , now if I can just reach them .

Vayne tried to stretch his fingers , but the slamming made it impossible . Vayne remembered that he still has his hypnosis abilities , thus he looked at the robot's eyes .

Vayne (thinking) : Hope this works .
Vayne : I COMMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT !

Suddenly , the robot stopped and putted Vayne down . The robot seemed to have heeded Vayne's command .

Vayne (thinking ) : Never thought that would work , but it will eventually get out of the hypnosis state , what should I do ... I know !

Vayne pulls out his Excalibur and transforms them into a staff . Vayne mumbled an unknown language and then , another exact similar of Vayne came out .

Vayne (real) : Okay , now I want you to distract the robot , use what you can to distract it okay ?
Vayne (other) : Got it .

Vayne sped off just in time before the robot returns , and the robot started chasing after the other Vayne . Vayne went back to where Aaron are , but were shocked to find that Aaron wasn't there .

Vayne : He left ? No ... That's not it , there still drips of blood around here .

Vayne inspected the ground and then pulled out his staff , transforming it again into another equipment , this time a goggle . He pressed something at the right tip of his goggles and found unknowns words came out .

Vayne : As I expected , Aaron was captured ... I can see trails of blood leaving behind , guess I have no choice but to follow it .

Vayne trails the blood and little does he know that he have wandered to the gates of the Evil Castle .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand , Leo was busy finding Kargath and wandered into the battlefield full of bodies .

Leo : Damn , a war must've started here , why must people fight ....

Leo hesitates . Then he found strange footprints that resembled that of an dragon and so followed it . Leo's armor suddenly changed into an light blue armor , with speed faster than a leopard . Not long later , he found an encampment full of soldiers and spotted Kargath having a conversation with an orc and a human .

Leo : Found you , this must the camp where all the soldiers that survived the war back there ...

Leo transforms back into his original armor and walks to the entrance of the camp . But the guards blocked his path , suspicious .

Guard : Who are you ! Speak !
Leo : Name's Leo and I'm here to find Kargath .
Guard : Who are you to find our Kargath !?

Suddenly , a human walked by . The human weared an light-blue armor golden colours .

Guard : Sir ! Don't worry , I'll handle this .
Leo : You must be the captain of this camp , My name is Leo , and I have decided to aid you in your battle .
Talban : You must quite the fighter to be able to find this camp . You may join , as you may help in adding our men power . My name is Duke Talban , and I'm the mayor and captain of the rebels .
Leo : Glad you accepted .

Duke Talban leaded Leo in and told him to settle in an empty tent .

Status
Not open for further replies.