• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User & Hosted Map of the Year

In which individual do you vote for User of the Year 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Fireball.jpg

I am honored by this, I seriously am. There are many other users that deserved it as well, yet people invested their trust on me among the great number of users on this site. For the whole "impersonal" internet, it makes me reflect on the importance and the power of a community and its way to affect people. Thank you a lot!

Happy new year everyone, once again, and get ready for many surprises on the areas I am assigned to. :]

That's a crock of horse manure. Only one person up there isn't a mod. Didn't we all have this argument last year about separate polls for mods and users. A mod and user are on different levels, despite what you guys may try to argue. Separate the fucking polls. There are more important people to be up there. Hell, Rui shouldn't even be on there. All the power abusing he does around here? I have proof of three instances since I have come back to hive.

Don't get me wrong, Pharoh is great, but if anyone up there deserves "user of the year" it's -Grendal.

Level 25
That's a crock of horse manure. Only one person up there isn't a mod. Didn't we all have this argument last year about separate polls for mods and users. A mod and user are on different levels, despite what you guys may try to argue. Separate the fucking polls. There are more important people to be up there. Hell, Rui shouldn't even be on there. All the power abusing he does around here? I have proof of three instances since I have come back to hive.

Don't get me wrong, Pharoh is great, but if anyone up there deserves "user of the year" it's -Grendal.

You're late to the party.
Good luck next year.

Level 22
Magtheridon96, fladdermasken, plz behave, will ya?

Fladdermasken has no idea how to behave.

Lol...

Level 19

kthxbye

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Fladdermasken has no idea how to behave.
Yeah, who the hell does this fladder character represent anyways? Thinking he can just make a clean exit after coughing up cheap shots left, right and center.

I say we spite and trade blows with him for every single inch of hatred that dwells within his wretched soul.

Level 22
Mods = giant trolls (literal trolls/cwidt?) with an insatiable appetite for users

Admins = slavemasters, who control their underlings using mind control designed by the Soviets in the '80s

Users = slaves, often sacrificed to the larger more dominant species of asskissers

Asskissers = the favored of the trolls/slavemasters, capable of standing extremely intense smells, a skill evolved from generations of asskissing

Webmasters = lazy stoners who just kick ass 'n stuff

This is how it works.

Level 19
This is really hard to decide though, because all of them are such wonderful people...

But if I had to choose, I'd go for Bribe, for keeping the Triggering section as alive as can be:)

Status
Not open for further replies.