• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

User & Hosted Map of the Year

In which individual do you vote for User of the Year 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
It was between Maker and Pharaoh_. They are there when you need help. Well to me atleast because I spend most of my time at the Asking Help Forums about triggers and the world editor and such... The thing is when I read those help questions by other users they always beat me too it... So hahaha! Darn it! xD

I wonder why Magtheridon96's name wasnt here?, hmmm..., if so I would vote for him XD...

3 reasons:
1- I suddenly became an active user on January 23, 2011 (Which isn't the whole year ^_^)
2- I don't have enough Spells, systems and Jass scripts
3- I don't spend that much time in the Triggers and scripts section to help users :( (I go into that thread on occasions ^_^)

close_enough_the_newest_sharenator-s367x279-103178-475.jpg

lol it's just nice to see mine name up there.

Level 22
Perhaps... you're just way too boring, dense, morally corrupt, necrophilic and unattractive to ever be taken seriously as a candidate.

That, and including digits in your username is so very 1998.

You just flat out get humor, don't you? I mean really, what do I have to do, flag an irony banner everytime I'm being sarcastic?

Yeah 'cause that's not trolling. :Sarcasm:
Plus irony doesn't fit into that context AT ALL.

Back on topic how come Maker hasn't got any votes wtf?! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.