• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User & Hosted Map of the Year

In which individual do you vote for User of the Year 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Oh my I almost missed this thread again!

Seems like all my friends are up there on the votetablet but I'll nominate myself and mag for being such yerks complaining in the spells section and (me) giving useless comments in the JASS section because im to lazy to find something constructive.

Why aint DSG up on the vote again, cant you win two times in a row? ;)
DSG FOR PRESIDENT

Everyone up there really had their year this year so kinda difficult to choose...

... so I shall make multiple accounts giving each one a vote each!

edit

and hey, merry christmas, happy kwanza, happy holidays or whatever you are!

Level 17
images

Sure Mag is a good guy but he is not in the same rank of helpfulness than the nominated.

However if there was the "spammer of the year", my vote would go for him :p

Mags, if your name is here next year I will definitely vote for you...well if the world will not end on Dec 21 :p...

Sure Mag is a good guy but he is not in the same rank of helpfulness than the nominated.

However if there was the "spammer of the year", my vote would go for him :p

Thanks guys ^.^
But I'm not qualified at all. Spammer of the year is a possibility though :p

Level 12
Because Trolman got lost in McDonalds

cfdf86_1659324.jpg

Because he was insulting other users in Bulgarian and he's way too arrogant and egoistic.

He was also stating some facts, some facts about government and politics, although they sounded nasty, they were indeed facts.
He is also quite commendable for being so daring, by far, most hivers do not dare to speak of the nasty truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.