• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User of the Year - Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So which is more import: Helping people around Hive or uploading awesome resources?

Both but mainly uploading awesome resources is what makes the site stand out. If one modeler was on the hive and made such unique amazing models people would always come and check his/her downloads. But if 20 people who were on the hive made ok or decent/average models you would not be as fast to click on the site. Quality over Quanity.

Besides i asked for a warcaft 2 style gryphon aviary years ago on this site and not one person respond to the post to help or make the request happen. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/gryphon-aviary-197940/ Sad thing is my thread got closed before a response came out. I asked nicely for the request, didnt bumped, and waited 2 years and got a closed thread.

Thats why i am voting for awesome models for your question!! My answer to this post question still goes to Kwaliti ( Hives Best modeler) and/or Mr.Goblin (Hives Best artist/skinner) Hands down one of these two should win.

Level 30
Both but mainly uploading awesome resources is what makes the site stand out. If one modeler was on the hive and made such unique amazing models people would always come and check his/her downloads. But if 20 people who were on the hive made ok or decent/average models you would not be as fast to click on the site. Quality over Quanity.

Besides i asked for a warcaft 2 style gryphon aviary years ago on this site and not one person respond to the post to help or make the request happen. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/gryphon-aviary-197940/ Sad thing is my thread got closed before a response came out. I asked nicely for the request, didnt bumped, and waited 2 years and got a closed thread.

Thats why i am voting for awesome models for your question!! My answer to this post question still goes to Kwaliti ( Hives Best modeler) and/or Mr.Goblin (Hives Best artist/skinner) Hands down one of these two should win.

Hmmm.... you are right on your explanation but when you said that you vote Kwaliti and Mr. Goblin and one of them should win... I think it will be hard for one of them to win and you do know that there are more well-known, popular people than them but I think those 2 deserves those rewards too!:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.