• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul'Jin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Zul'Jin. Based on Deamon Hunter model. Purple Parts are team coloured

Keywords:
troll,hunter,warlord,axemaster,
Contents

Zul'Jin (Model)

Zul'Jin (Model)

Reviews
[IGNORED] January 19th, 2008 This model is ignored for the following reasons: -This model has a bug that makes it currently unplayable. It has too many geoset animations, crashing the game. PM another moderator or me if you have further questions...

M

[IGNORED]
January 19th, 2008
This model is ignored for the following reasons:
-This model has a bug that makes it currently unplayable. It has too many geoset animations, crashing the game.
PM another moderator or me if you have further questions or resolve the issue.
--donut3.5--

Level 7
lol , what the... ffs he posted a model which crashed my stupid map!
What've you expected me to write??
''Oh Apaka? Sorry but, your model always crashed when i try to run the map :). Would be LOVELY if you could fix that little thing :)'' ??
I won't be posting more for this model, but i got pretty pissed when my map could'nt load in...

Level 8
Ah, I rather Love This Model.
But Zul'jin has 2 Stages of Life.
At one Point he looked a bit like this Except he had a Teal mohawk, And
a teal Scarf. [Warcraft 2].
I'd rather see you Edit him to look like that.

His new Version, I rather Dislike.
He has One arm, One Eye, and a Purple Scarf.
Which is a Bit of how they changed Grom Hellscream in Warcraft 2 he was cool.
He still is, but they made him Purple in team color.

So, Excellent model.
Decent of Zul'jin.
-Calvin

Level 3
Finally, a Zul'jin model!! And pre-WoW at that! Great job...though the face skinning could do with a little bit of work..and by the looks of things, you haven't included a hero glow.

Great model other than that =D

Level 8
I like it, but I think the chest, looks like its puffed up. It looks awesome though.

Somebody know some good,free UV maping program?

Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modifier has a built in UV mapping editor.

Traxamillion said:
this model does not work it crashes the WE fix this apaka
I think the reason why this model do not work in WE is that there is an unused Geoset Animation.
Apaka should open the model with Magos' War3 Model Editor, go to Geoset Animation Manager and remove the Geoset Animation that uses no geosets.