• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul'jin

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Here he is at last. Took me a while to finish this one. Not my best model evah, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

Some parts of the texture are better than others, but I'm quite pleased with the animations.

Don't even bother complaining about filesize, this guy has a buttload of animations. They take up space.

Thanks to Zaljinzoo for suggestions on animations and general support!

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy.

UPDATE: Alright, so I've added two alternatives: one-armed Zul'jin and Warcraft II Zul'jin.
One-armed is exactly what you'd expect, a one-armed version like the one in WoW. Bit of a lazy edit, but it works. I've deleted all the axe throwing animations from this one.
Warcraft II Zul'jin is a version without the blade from WoW, for WCII purists I guess. This one has also been stripped of some animations, just the other way around.
These versions having less animations also result in a lower filesize, so that way people can choose the version they like best and thereby save some space :)
Also, the projectile is optional of course.

UPDATE 2: Alright, I managed to lower the filesize significantly by linearizing the animations. Now this is something that I normally do before I upload, but I usually do it in Mdlvis. However when I tried to do it with this model it screwed up the animations and visibility completely. However I just tried to do the same thing with the Matrix Eater and it seems to work better. The OCD in my seems to notice that the animation quality has gone down a bit, but that might just be a placebo. Please help me to test it out and see if it makes a difference, and look out for any animation flaws.
I had the same issue with Mdlvis and Lothar, so I'm gonna try to do the same to him as well.

UPDATE 3: Fixed the Hand Right attachment point node. Thanks to @BloodSoul for pointing it out.
Contents

Zul'jin (Model)

ZuljinProjectile (Model)

Zuljin_OneArmed (Model)

Zuljin_WCII (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Approved Pretty amazing models, with great custom animations, texture and a lot of attention to detail. Great job.
Level 6
Very Good man! do not need criticism to this work! the details, team color, texture, shadow, animations,filesize,etc its PERFECT! I'm waiting for more of you projects!!!