• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Zul drak Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is the first model I show here, need some comments plz

Yes, it is based on the ZulDrak model from Wow but I redid it ( everything is based on the Warcraft universe anyway =) ), it is now low poly and polycount = 550, still working on the texture though

T.

Finally finished, down it here :

Finished Zul'Drak Golem

T.

Attachments

• ZuldrakGolemSS01.png
    ZuldrakGolemSS01.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
Model is finished

Well, the texture is finished, now the animations :)

Some C&c are always welcome

attachment.php

and the texture which is hand drawn, just like blizzards likes it :

attachment.php

Enjoy

T.

Attachments

• ZuldrakGolemSS01.png
    ZuldrakGolemSS01.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 1,844
  • ZuldrakGolemSS03.png
    ZuldrakGolemSS03.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:
Level 8
Stunningly gorgeous. So you plan to animate it yourself rather than giving it animations from some other unit model?

This is so perfect to fit with the troll campaign I'm working on currently, so I really hope you will release it publicly once it's done.

Repped.

Level 14
Team color or not, is not the main problem / issue or idea right now, the main thing I'm focussing on is the animations, then any effects if necessary, cause Team coloring is a minor.

Thnx for the rep guys, and yes it will be released publicly, so anyone can use/misuse it.

T.

Wow, I got to find some way that I can use it. also for the Team color I think that the yellow stuff should be team colored. Just a suggestion.

Level 3
Very nifty. If the animations are as good as the mesh and texture work the model will be top notch.

Level 9
This is by far one of the more superior models that'll be on this site. :D Me like very much, very, very much! Throwing some reputation in your face just to show I like your work. Good man!

Level 14
Thnx guys, testing the model as we speek, all animations are finished, just some finetuning, damn, this fine tuning is a real pain :(

Cheers, and until soon.

T.

The wait is slowly killing me

Edit: Or well it's killing me faster and faster.

FINALLY

after hours and hours of struggeling and testing with Max 5 ( in my opinion the least stable version of Max EVER !! ) I got some animations on the golem

comments ( bad and good ) are always appreciated

The model is free of use, just some credit and it can be changed, destroyed, changed, anything goes... :D

Have fun

T.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY

after hours and hours of struggeling and testing with Max 5 ( in my opinion the least stable version of Max EVER !! ) I got some animations on the golem

comments ( bad and good ) are always appreciated

The model is free of use, just some credit and it can be changed, destroyed, changed, anything goes... :D

Have fun

T.

could you upload the model to the resource database instead, it's kinda forbidden to release models here.

After some struggling with MAX 5 and taking advice from the posters on the resource of my model, I finally fixed it and can be downloaded here :
Zul'Drak Golem

Screeny from ingame :
attachment.php

and the button that goes with the model:

attachment.php

also, it is not possible to add buttons to the model but you can download it here

Attachments

• BtnZuldrak.blp
    9.1 KB · Views: 435
  • ScreenShot.png
    ScreenShot.png
    330 KB · Views: 515
  • BtnZuldrak.png
    BtnZuldrak.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 520
Status
Not open for further replies.