• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zoom's DnD Remastered 2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: VeljkoM

Note: You must install the latest Warcraft 3 patch (version 1.24b or newer) to play this map!

Recently, (since December-ish) I have been making my new series of maps, called Remastered.

Versions 1.0-2.0 are on EpicWar, however I never bothered to update it here.

I have basically taken the old Vuen's Map, and re-terrained it, entirely!

Since that's what I'm (apparently) famous for, I'll keep doing it, adding more terrain and little nick-nacks(?) into the map for people's enjoyment. If I can receive help on scripting, I may even add customization sometime.

Anyways:

This is Version 2.0, in versions 1.9 and before, the ice had no changes, at all... except a peninsula at the bottom. Now, I have taken the ice zone, re-tiled it, and made some cool adjustments to it, including a new Rock doodad for cliffs! (Because those familiar with my map, would know the cliffs are walkable, when they shouldn't be.)

I have also fixed up some of the older version areas, and have added a little secret, see if you can find it ( Hint: It's in one of the riches piles :) )

I'll make sure to update more often. Enjoy 2.0

Keywords:
WarCraft 3, Dungeons and Dragons, Zoom, Z3., DnD, 2.0, Version, Remastered
Contents

Zoom's DnD Remastered 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:29, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
the map is buged i think because i cant choose Race at the Begining !!! !!!! i click nothing i type -Orc nothing - Orc nothing -race Orc nothing - race Orc nothing -raceorc nothing - raceorc again nothing ????? and the most strange is that i opened the map (wich is unprotected that is not good for the Creator someone can steal it) and there were (and keep are) many mistakes , errors , and other bugs i have map ,, Warsong Gulch: Wrath Of The Lich King '' why i dont upload it here simple i have a few bugs to fix i supose IamtheRper to do the same for me and everybody else first Test it , after that Test it Online then upload (its an advice who wanna take it , who dont want to take it dont take it :smile: )

Level 8
It's a great map, however, not *much* different from other versions.

What I would like to see, however:

*1* Different models, possibly different classes, than the regular DnD. However the Lich King is great.

*2* Definatly different spells, especially if you use different classes.

*3* Since it is Wrath of the Lich King, I would love to see some of the same spells / classes from WoW.

*4* Theres not a huge difference from the other DnD's, just terrain and Arthas from what I saw.

Its a great map and has potential, and I would love for this map to be approved if the above are changed.

Level 1
I tried to play this map in single player but don't know why the game didn't start. there was a message regarding waiting till DM selects ... The map loaded but i can't play. Why?

Level 16
Fix up description; doesn't tell me what the map is about, doesn't tell me how to play, description is really poor. Since you said you've taken a vuen's map and re-terrained it, I find this just unoriginal. New terrain without anything new about gameplay is just boring. Keep changelogs in hidden tags. Screenshots of gameplay is nice.

Level 18
Fix up description; doesn't tell me what the map is about, doesn't tell me how to play, description is really poor. Since you said you've taken a vuen's map and re-terrained it, I find this just unoriginal. New terrain without anything new about gameplay is just boring. Keep changelogs in hidden tags. Screenshots of gameplay is nice.

This is an update of hundreds of version, and after my PC was reformatted I quickly uploaded it here, anyone who knows about DnD would know of my version, it has complete re-terrains for uniqueness, and new models and spells, etc.

I had a much much bigger description on my beta finale, but I accidentally replaced it with this one... whoops. :hohum:

Level 3
Bro! C'mon! I've been following youre DnD maps from the very first one to Dark Corruptions! From 4.0 to Remastered 1.9! Please dont go directly to Warcraft v1.24!!!

Level 3
HEEYY!! Zoomx3 I got alot of ideas... Check out the Signature Down below!!:thumbs_down: (NOTE: THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DISAPPROVE OF REMASTERED)