• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Trigger Problem (Zoom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
This is the trigger:
  • Sniper Zoom
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Zoom In
        • Then - Actions
          • Custom script: call CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer(GetOwningPlayer( GetSpellAbilityUnit( ) ), 2.0, BLEND_MODE_BLEND, "ReplaceableTextures\\CameraMasks\\Sniper Rifle Scope", 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 0.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 0.0 )
          • Unit - Add Zoom Out to (Casting unit)
          • Unit - Remove (Ability being cast) from (Casting unit)
          • Unit - Set (Casting unit) movement speed to 0.00
          • Set Zoomed[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = True
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Zoom Out
        • Then - Actions
          • Custom script: call CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer(GetOwningPlayer( GetSpellAbilityUnit( ) ), 2.0, BLEND_MODE_BLEND, "ReplaceableTextures\\CameraMasks\\White_mask.blp", 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0 )
          • Unit - Add Zoom In to (Casting unit)
          • Unit - Remove (Ability being cast) from (Casting unit)
          • Unit - Set (Casting unit) movement speed to (Default movement speed of (Casting unit))
          • Set Zoomed[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = False
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
When I want to save the map,appears this error
  • call CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer(GetOwningPlayer( GetSpellAbilityUnit( ) ), 2.0, BLEND_MODE_BLEND, "ReplaceableTextures\\CameraMasks\\Sniper Rifle Scope", 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 0.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 0.0 )
and this
  • call CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer(GetOwningPlayer( GetSpellAbilityUnit( ) ), 2.0, BLEND_MODE_BLEND, "ReplaceableTextures\\CameraMasks\\White_mask.blp", 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0, 100.0 )
What sould I do?

Level 22
That trigger looks like one of xXx-Tricky-xXx's triggers in this map: Sniper Rifle and the function CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer is a function he made for this map so you need to add that function to your header for it to work.

Level 22
Put this:

JASS:
function CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer takes player whichPlayer, real duration, blendmode bmode, string tex, real red0, real green0, real blue0, real trans0, real red1, real green1, real blue1, real trans1 returns nothing
    if ( GetLocalPlayer() == whichPlayer ) then
        call SetCineFilterTexture(tex)
        call SetCineFilterBlendMode(bmode)
        call SetCineFilterTexMapFlags(TEXMAP_FLAG_NONE)
        call SetCineFilterStartUV(0, 0, 1, 1)
        call SetCineFilterEndUV(0, 0, 1, 1)
        call SetCineFilterStartColor(PercentTo255(red0), PercentTo255(green0), PercentTo255(blue0), PercentTo255(100-trans0))
        call SetCineFilterEndColor(PercentTo255(red1), PercentTo255(green1), PercentTo255(blue1), PercentTo255(100-trans1))
        call SetCineFilterDuration(duration)
        call DisplayCineFilter(true)
    endif
endfunction
In your header.

attachment.php

Attachments

• header.png
    header.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 333
Level 22
The colours are just the Hive's way to make it look better. And the bug is weird because it works on xXx-Tricky-xXx's map. Maybe you did something wrong another place.

Level 8
thread is a few days old but ill comment anyway...

looks like your trying to use the spell i put up a couple years ago, if i remember right you probably did not upload the filter to your map. there should be a sniper rifle scope.blp or something in the custom files.

as a side note... holy crap, that thing has gotten over 4000 downloads? didnt even realize it was still around. ^_^

Level 8
lol ghost, you sounded like a grumpy old man in that post...

im not sure exactly what you were trying to do but if your having camera trouble for the scope, i can probably help you with that. i might even be able to post the whole code on here when i get home... but it is different than what you might have seen on that spell map.

Status
Not open for further replies.