• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bringer_of_Pain's DnD Version 2.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
UPDATES: NEW TERRAIN CHANGERS now DMs can change the terrain of the world to what ever they want it to be! A few of the heros have been removed and DMs can now make the Eye of Sagaras for quest purposes.-Future Updates: Boss pallet, a builder that can make lamps, signs, and other things like that.

Keywords:
Dnd, Vuen's, Vuens, Vuen, Bringer_of_Pain, D&D
Contents

Bringer_of_Pain's DnD Version 2.9 (Map)

Reviews
19:57, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please show me evidence that the creator allowed you to edit his map, until then, Rejected. And I see there is an older version, update it, don't multiple upload.

M

19:57, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Please show me evidence that the creator allowed you to edit his map, until then, Rejected. And I see there is an older version, update it, don't multiple upload.

Level 5
Hope you enjoy this!!!
Plz leave comments on how I can improve this map. =)

Extended Updates: Disease cloud is no longer over powered, and the greater fire elementals stun chance has been reduced from 20% to 10% and it will now only stun you for 2 seconds instead of the originaly 3 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 2
You get a 5/5 for making such a wonderful DnD. But sadly theres one thing I'd like to ask. Make a unit that is based on DnD bosses. Make 12 bosses =). Different models. Make em hard too lol. =) I'm asking this for the great for all DnD heroes that think its too easy to fight lol. Anyways I hope its not too much. If its too much then forget it. I love your map anyways =).

Level 1
Your map is REALY nice man good job.
but I would like to know if there is any way we could make the map in single player and then, save and map it on battle net.
would save realy much time...

Level 3
Oh, god. Now I've seen this, too.

1) Why would I ever want to use Warcraft to play Dungeons and Dragons? Why don't I simply call for my friends and play it with them?

2) Why would I want to use a clumsy and limited "Quest Creation System" when I can always use World Editor to make a whole new RPG if I wanted?

3) Why should players wait until DM has created a shitty Quest? Why the players don't just download already done and complete RPG map?

There were also other minor issues (ex. DM have to place a dot always before he can talk with players and destroying Gates was a pain in the ass) but I simply don't bother explaining all of them because I still would not play this game - I rather download a complete RPG map.

This map is recommended for: Nobody.