1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bringer_of_Pain's DnD Version 2.9

Submitted by Bringer_of_Pain
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
UPDATES: NEW TERRAIN CHANGERS now DMs can change the terrain of the world to what ever they want it to be! A few of the heros have been removed and DMs can now make the Eye of Sagaras for quest purposes.-Future Updates: Boss pallet, a builder that can make lamps, signs, and other things like that.

Keywords:
Dnd, Vuen's, Vuens, Vuen, Bringer_of_Pain, D&D
Contents

Bringer_of_Pain's DnD Version 2.9 (Map)

Reviews
19:57, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please show me evidence that the creator allowed you to edit his map, until then, Rejected. And I see there is an older version, update it, don't multiple upload.
  1. 19:57, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    Please show me evidence that the creator allowed you to edit his map, until then, Rejected. And I see there is an older version, update it, don't multiple upload.

2. Bringer_of_Pain

Bringer_of_Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hope you enjoy this!!!
    Plz leave comments on how I can improve this map. =)

Extended Updates: Disease cloud is no longer over powered, and the greater fire elementals stun chance has been reduced from 20% to 10% and it will now only stun you for 2 seconds instead of the originaly 3 seconds.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  3. Hunters.moon

Hunters.moon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hey, (havnt dled yet) if you make another version put in a set of rocks that act like trees, i usually try and make cave maps and when the trees are the walls it looks a bit strange...

4. KhalKun

KhalKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    You get a 5/5 for making such a wonderful DnD. But sadly theres one thing I'd like to ask. Make a unit that is based on DnD bosses. Make 12 bosses =). Different models. Make em hard too lol. =) I'm asking this for the great for all DnD heroes that think its too easy to fight lol. Anyways I hope its not too much. If its too much then forget it. I love your map anyways =).

5. Grade A Kill

Grade A Kill

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    you should make a shop that gives out abilities, that way we can make custom bosses. and if you make that custom terrain tool, than that would meen your the best! then your game would be complete!

6. Bringer_of_Pain

Bringer_of_Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey guys I just finished version 2.5 of the game. I didn't release version 2.4 because it was broken.

7. Hunters.moon

Hunters.moon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hey, i has idea, you know how some games like maze designer, you change change ground type? that would be a cool addition
    then you can make real custom quests

8. Devils Right Hand

Devils Right Hand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude this map ROCKS!!
    The rocks make cave maps SO much better.
    Of and Masterhaosis you spelled Crash wrong (Chrash) lol

9. Bringer_of_Pain

Bringer_of_Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey Devil you laugh at Master for spelling crash wrong but you spelled oh wrong.

10. Bringer_of_Pain

Bringer_of_Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Alright guys I fixed a few leaks and bugs so now the game loads a little faster.

11. cazador

cazador

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    HEEEEEY!!! RESOURCE MODERATOR YOU SAID:
    [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
    THIS MAP IS FROM OTHER MAKER, THIS IS VUEN'S DND CRYSTAL!!!, BRINGER OF PAIN DIDN'T MAKE THIS MAP

12. Bringer_of_Pain

Bringer_of_Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    REALLY CAZADOR no shit look at the top it says creators: vuen and Bringer_of_Pain. So again no shit cazador.

13. Gaewin

Gaewin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your map is REALY nice man good job.
    but I would like to know if there is any way we could make the map in single player and then, save and map it on battle net.
    would save realy much time...

14. austin20111

austin20111

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol cazador.... read the ENTIRE name of the map.. sheesh

15. Avex

Avex

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Caps are for failures.

and it means that he didnt just steal it without permission.

16. Templarion

Templarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, god. Now I've seen this, too.

1) Why would I ever want to use Warcraft to play Dungeons and Dragons? Why don't I simply call for my friends and play it with them?

2) Why would I want to use a clumsy and limited "Quest Creation System" when I can always use World Editor to make a whole new RPG if I wanted?

3) Why should players wait until DM has created a shitty Quest? Why the players don't just download already done and complete RPG map?

There were also other minor issues (ex. DM have to place a dot always before he can talk with players and destroying Gates was a pain in the ass) but I simply don't bother explaining all of them because I still would not play this game - I rather download a complete RPG map.

This map is recommended for: Nobody.

17. A.o.C

A.o.C

Resources:
    Resources:
    Let's see.....

Another DnD edit.... I will pass.

3/5 for trying.