• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zomg Zombies Ultimate v1.2

Zomg Zombies Ultimate
By: Radicool

Objective:

At night, a random human will become a Zombie. Zombies seek out Humans. Points are awarded to the victors, and a
new round starts. Whoever has the most points at the end wins.

Note: This is a multiplayer only map.

Features:

• Round based system. Host can choose a short, medium or long game.
  • 3 Unique classes. The Marine, Firebat and Engineer.

Screenshots:

Image%201.jpg

Change Log:

v 1.0 - Release

v 1.1 - Improved Airstrike performance
- Added cast sound to Panic
- Fixed Shop being able to be moved
- Fixed Outbreak music continuing to play in some cases
- Balance changes

V 1.2 - All players now get 100 gold & exp after rounds regardless of the winner
- Added game preview image
- Added "W" abilities to the heroes
- Updated Headshot icon
- Balance changes

Credits:

I (Radicool) am not the original creator of "Zomg Zombies". There are various versions of Zomg Zombies out there.
The previous creator of this map was Lions_Blood and Razorbane, dating back to 2008.

If you have any feedback about any bugs you found or improvements you could
suggest, I'd be happy if you could leave me a comment.

Keywords:
defence, survival, rounds, zombies
Contents

Zomg Zombies Ultimate v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
Approved - no guts no gory!Zomg Zombies Ultimate (Version 1.2) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D RateScorePercentLetter...

M

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/albumpictures/65/1a741fbdfbc324e088ae4b7bdf7e6a25_65137.gif?dl=1358781786[/img] ORCNET
e77c6657476df417bcaadf9b0c3e54dc_65139.gif
3fe07659409310e48ede67d4cbe8d699_65138.gif

Comment

Review

Version

Approved
thumbsup1.gif
- no guts no gory!
Zomg Zombies Ultimate (Version 1.2)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Zomg Zombies Ultimate" is a Defense/Survival type of game where a random player turns into a zombie and tracks down human players to infect and become a zombie, choosing a specific round a player wins if a human player can kill all zombies and the zombies can kill all humans.

"Very challenging and quite fun at the same time, the controls are very user-friendly and very much adjustable."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain looks good but give it some depth about zombie-apocalyptic like designs to give it more atmosphere."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Any else the game is good no much bugs or errors found in-game but I don't get it why you have to also kill the shop when you finish a round? it would be good if you don't kill it since it doesn't do anything it just sells item."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
9/1580%C
V1.2
b98eac199f32818d861dc8eadf7b5483_64851.gif

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet
- has reviewed version 1.2

Level 16
Did you have the author permission?

Technically no. His map is 5 years old. The only form of contact information was "Message Shockresistant" which was mentioned at the start of the map. I have logged onto all of the Warcraft Gateways and added him as a friend and havent seen him on in the last week or so. I don't think it is possible to ask for his permission.

So I have clearly mentioned him in the credits both on the Hive and in game. Would be a shame if this map is denied because of that. The old version had so many glitches in it...