• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Zomg Zombies Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Introduction

So I'm working on an old map I played many years ago. It was filled with:
  • Fatal Errors
  • Poor Balance,
  • Serious Lag (In Mid-Late Game)
  • Misleading Tooltips and
  • Many Glitches.

I decided to edit the map and make my own changes to improve all the elements I mentioned, and of
course, credit the original author. If anyone was wondering, I added "Ultimate" to the name because
I needed this game's name to differ from the other Zomg Zombies and "Ultimate" has been the word
I've used on my other maps.

The Map

For a description and a copy of the map, check here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/zomg-zombies-ultimate-v1-1-a-231086/?prev=status=p

Note: The map is protected.

Plans

The map is considered pretty much finished, but I wanted to get some feedback from people to see
what I can add, improve or change for future versions (if the map prooves worth continuing).

• I also want to add some more screenshots. However this is difficult with the dying WC3 community.
    When I eventually get a game started, Ill take some screenies.

I encourage you to play the map, rate it and provide some feedback. It is a multiplayer map, so
you'll need to host it over battlenet, Garena or LAN.

Edits: Just updated to version 1.2 (09/03/2013)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.