• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World War Zombie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
World War Zombie is a map that was originally designed by Nos-Feratu. and Mr.Apples, a little while ago when this map project was on hold myself and Dante117 got permission to continue working on it, as Nos-Feratu. was busy with his LOTR Risk project. Since then me and Dante117 have released a notable amount of new content and several new versions. The map is not really under development, as it already has been released, but we are continuing to add new versions. I would be very inteterested to hear some feedback and ideas.

World War Zombie is set in the post modern era. A virus has broken out that turns people into zombies. The european nations have to work together to stop the zombie threat. There are 10 human nations and 2 zombie players that fight over Europe and Western Asia.

While criticism is highly appreciated, playing one game and then showing up here and yelling about rigged this or that is a waste of time. if you think something is an issue post what, why, and how you tihnk it should be fixed.
Thank you for your time, I will have screenies up soon.

Attachments

• World_War_Z_v1.07.w3x
    725.4 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.