• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zomg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Testing GTA IV at Can You RUN It?

Here's the result

and ZOMG!:

graph_all_3.gif

Fucking quad!

Last edited:
Level 34
I checked on GTA4 too and I had this;

graph_all_2.gif

It's kinda nice to know if you can or cannot. I lack the RAM (512 mb) and the video card (GeForce 7300 GS) but it still allows me to play this and that.

Level 27
Yeah, like I said, I meet all of the recommended requirements, but it still fails my video card. I dunno why. It's not even 2 years old yet, it's bound to be supported.

Well, also note that GTA IV has been said to be buggy and shit and Rockstar is already making patches with several fixes as did Nvidia and ATI make updated drivers for they're videocards especially for it because it would run more smooth or something...

Level 27
What does the quadcore actually do? Does it have influence on the graphics, or something to do with drawing distance or crowds?

Btw, please someone help me which driver i should download. ATI updated they're drivers for GTA IV but i don't get which one i should download.

I have windows vista 32 bit and an ATI RADEON 4800 Series videocard.

(http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx)

EDIT: Nvm i seem to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.