• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ZombieDark.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First Reskin post on Hive ;).

simple Reskin I made for a mini project of mine. This ugly looking fellows is the result of undead prisoners/slaves.

Do not redistribute these skins without my permission!

I enjoy comments and good criticism, enjoy ;)

Keywords:
Horror,Zombie, Undead, Monster,
Contents

Zombified Horror(Dark Skinned) (Texture)

Reviews
21:38, 10th Nov 2010 shiiK: There's too little difference between this and the other zombie you recently submitted. I'm rejecting this and I'll look more into your other skin tomorrow (unless another moderator beats me to it). I'll just note that...

M

21:38, 10th Nov 2010
shiiK: There's too little difference between this and the other zombie you recently submitted. I'm rejecting this and I'll look more into your other skin tomorrow (unless another moderator beats me to it). I'll just note that your blood splatters looks nothing like blood. Fresh blood is darker and shinier while dry blood is much darker (nearing dark brown) and lacks highlight. Try to search up some good references and rework the blood.