• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Knight Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Knights are traditionally powerful horse-mounted warriors of the Alliance and the kingdoms of humanity. They are usually humans, although other factions have knights as well such as the elves. Failing in the battle against of the Scourge.Now,Knights has been resurrected and become a new Lich King's servant

Another model for my Zombie collection

26/10/2021: Upload Zombie Knight Reforged model and icon

Feel free to use and edit if you like,just give me credit
Previews
Contents

Zombie Knight Icon (Icon)

Zombie Knight Reforged (Model)

Zombie Knight Reforged Portrait (Model)

You mean like this:peasant-thinking:. this hole is very annoying ,maybe reduce the size of the horns is the best choice
Whats on my mind is one bone stick through both holes, it's a level bone, not a pair of vertical bones. A spear could also do I think? which would make it more a zombie horse haha.

View attachment 388918View attachment 388919

How about this?. this geoset still in knight model so it very suitable,I just need to change color and make some crack on an armor.We can see the hole but in this situation: let think that the horse is dead and the hole is the position of ears that have been rotten:peasant-thinking:
We'd still have the same issue then. You could always move some vertices around to close it