• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Knight Arthas Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Human Knight Arthas Reforged model.

12/2/2021: Remove classic animation version
Add Knight Arthas Hammer Reforged and Knight Arthas Sword Reforged model.

18/2/2021: Add Knight Arthas Hammer version 2
Previews
Contents

Knight Arthas Hammer (Model)

Knight Arthas Hammer Version 2 (Model)

Knight Arthas Sword (Model)

BRM

BRM

Level 2
Very good idea but there are some things to improve:

1. Arthas is not holding reins in his right hand
2. Red eyes on the horse is not ok imo, especially where Arthas is still with a hammer
3. Not the best choice of the horse model, just for comparison i will attach a screenshot of other horses in the game itself

V9AGobn
sJ9YrSG

Imgur Imgur

Level 4
Excellent revision!
Thanks for the contribution, so far it is the best Arthas HD assembled.
Even though the animations are not so impeccables ... but this time you also updated the version of the animations to the Reforged type, as they were previously in the D.K Classic version.
Unfortunately he will mold the messy hair of the Death model in front of the face, this can be a little strange for the Hammer version, maybe keeping the vertices of these hairs for the same "Bones" that are to the hairs "inerts", would be better.
The ropes attached to the horse are the chains of the D.K, I believe that for the Hammer version the ideal would be to keep the linen rope style, keeping the existing one of the Knights ...

Excellent revision!
Thanks for the contribution, so far it is the best Arthas HD assembled.
Even though the animations are not so impeccables ... but this time you also updated the version of the animations to the Reforged type, as they were previously in the D.K Classic version.
Unfortunately he will mold the messy hair of the Death model in front of the face, this can be a little strange for the Hammer version, maybe keeping the vertices of these hairs for the same "Bones" that are to the hairs "inerts", would be better.
The ropes attached to the horse are the chains of the D.K, I believe that for the Hammer version the ideal would be to keep the linen rope style, keeping the existing one of the Knights ...

Thanks for your suggestion.I thought messy hair of death knight model would be so cool for knight model so I keep that style of hair for hammer version(another reason is that I were lazy because working hair bone for arthas's hair is complicated :peasant-rolling-eyes:) but you are right.I will try to make the normal hair version and rein rope style for variety.

Last edited:
Level 4
Good job!
With this model you can have a Metamorphoses ability to Arthas, making it faster and with greater HP when transforming to the assembled form. This proposal is great and unique until then ... even though the hammer is not 100% effectively connected to the hands ... These are just precious details, it would be necessary to super edition each of the frames and in several animations, as in that I had the displeasure of doing on a Footman-Knight that I set up, I believe that this is not worth the luxury... lol
Perhaps this is one of the main critical issues in animation, as I don't see any other more relevant situation, everything is great.
But as for the hair and the ropes, they may be a more interesting touch-up, it was just a suggestion that I thought was perhaps more authentic to Arthas Hammer.

Level 6
This makes me actually wonder why and how and when did he get his undead horse? Like don't get me wrong it's cool and I would love to be able to have a dismounted female death knight of course but like how did he get it? He had no command over the dead till the start of the undead campaign where he had his undead horse. And it's not like it is his that followed to the grave he walked everywhere.