• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
O.K.
This is the story of what is happening.
A epidemic has started and the world has chosen an elite force to try to stop it, which of course is you.
Work together with your team and survive and try to find a way to stop the epidemic.

Last edited:
Level 9
Review
- The Terrain is horrible, just a few streets and 2-3 'houses';
- Zombies random spawn on the map?!;
- You have the LoS of the zombies?!;
- You can camp forever, zombies aren't attacking, just standing;
- Marine for standard spells?! WTF Marine with Frost Nova?;
- Maybe a custom Marine model won't hurt;
- No custom preview / loading screen;
- No starting welcome message;
Rating
Terrain - 0.5/10
Triggering - 1/10
Units/Upgrades - 3/10
Spells/Items - 0.5/10
Interface - 0.5/10
TOTAL - 1.1/10 - Very Bad
I don't try to discourage you in any way, but this will NEVER get aproved in THW. A good map requires AT LEAST one week of hard work and testing and retesting. Go see tutorials and ask some skilled map makers for helping you or just post it to EpicWar.com, since they don't care what kind of maps are posted there.

Level 9
Not just the terrain, but the whole map is bad. It's like "I'm bored...I'll do a map! bah...2 units there, 2 trees there, save map..ta daa! my map!".
You need to improve everything you know about World Editor before posting a map here. I think you should just remove this thread, because NO ONE will play this map since it's a s**t. Sorry, but that's the truth, even if you like it or not. Just improving something won't make it good, there are hundreds of other maps like this but BETTER, so why would someone preffer to play this instead of a better one?

JUST REMOVE THIS THREAD. IT'S USELESS UNTIL YOU GET A BETTER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WORLD EDITOR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.