• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Cinematic Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I want to see who can make the best Zombie cinematic, It doesn't have to be an EXACT theme, but it must have zombies in it, and Zombies being the main plot. I would rather have it in modern day / not very far into the future, but if you can make a good medieval zombie cinematic, then I am cool with that.

It could be just about random evil zombies attack scenes, or have an actual plot with a hero who tries to kill them or something. Whatever works.

Rules
  1. Max time 10 minutes, I don't wanna sit there watching it for more than 10 minutes,
  2. include a zombie plot in it,
  3. show zombies attacking humans, not attacking other zombies, because that would be boring
  4. importing models is allowed

Other than that I do not care. Good luck

Last edited:
Level 4
I just went and saw I am Legend today...funny thing was, it was scarier than most movies that are actually designed to be scary...and the people looked undead enough...they were freaky as hell I'll say that much...Also if a zombie cinematic was approved, i'd join!

Level 8
I will join if it is approved, or if you make it into an Arena Challenge.

Off-topic, what date was I am Legend released in your country? It isn't going to be released here until tomorrow, 3rd January 2008. It looks interesting.

Level 8
If this does get approved, Ill try joining, Im working on it right now....However...Im not really experienced with cinematics.

Level 4
Hm...I'm very experienced with cinematics and cameras..it's just gonna be wierd making a zombie map that has like..no rules and no guidelines...i'm not quite sure what I need to do, but I guess i'll figure it out...anyways if it's approved, Im looking forward to some competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.