• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ZlatniLav's imba 40 SLot Inventory System

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This an inventory system. it cool and it simpel to use. It requires no item id or any add item triggers

GIEF ME CREDITS!!111

Keywords:
system
Contents

ZlatniLav's 30 Slot Inventory (Map)

Reviews
20:11, 2nd Oct 2009 The_Reborn_Devil: This is just converted GUI. And it's not MUI nor MPI. Also, there are much better ways to do this. Just use the search button and you'll find many inventory systems. Hanky: I guess we can just reject...

M

20:11, 2nd Oct 2009
The_Reborn_Devil:

This is just converted GUI.
And it's not MUI nor MPI.
Also, there are much better ways to do this.
Just use the search button and you'll find many inventory systems.

Hanky:
I guess we can just reject this resource...

Level 9
Seriously dude why do you upload all this crap? Are you trying to be funny ? I´ve seen a lot of people failing but you are one of the FAIL-Elitists. Before you head on reading some tutorials you may try how upload your maps correctly (why the hell did you rename the file suffix in w3 ?!), you should learn how to write in a normal way and not some stupid 1337 setences and may you should learn how to....
attachment.php

I will not even bother to read the triggers/code or whatever you made there.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 462
Level 12
Not another one...

Your systems are not uber or nor are they "imba". Anyone with basic knowledge of the editor could complete this in a few minutes.

Stop talking in 1337, it doesn't make you look better. I suggest you go read many, many tutorials and go learn proper English.

DUDE. This system fails! Submitting this and saying it's imba and uber is a complete lie. It doesn't deserve to be called a system or to be shown on The Hive Workshop. Anyone with basic knowledge of the editor could complete this piece of crap in a few minutes.
GIEF ME CREDITS!!111
Yeah I'll give you credits alright, I give you credits for failing.

Level 14
Nobody will get a ban for a bad resource. If everyone who make bad resources would get banned, nearly 25% of the members at the hive would get a ban. I don't know in what a world do you live. And stop trolling right now. I guess Zlatni Lav already understood what he have to change.

Level 8
Nobody will get a ban for a bad resource. If everyone who make bad resources would get banned, nearly 25% of the members at the hive would get a ban. I don't know in what a world do you live. And stop trolling right now. I guess Zlatni Lav already understood what he have to change.

Bad resource? I never said anything about his resource. What I'm trying to point, is that he is giving you answers that in my country (which is his as well) are named as "zajebancije", which literally means he is pulling your leg, making a fool of other users. I tried to tell him this, but he ignored me.

Level 14
Well my comment wasn't just for you. It was for all those jerks who making pointless comments like "lol ban this guy he's fucking nub". Well whatever, just stop trolling and making pointless comments. And also speak english. If you want to tell Zlatni Lav something in his language then use the pm function.

Level 6
Ok someone has to at least take of the right to post anything to this guy, unless he learns english, posts good things instead of crappy converted-to-text GUI and some noob but somewhat cool models that i think is not his

Level 14
Arnadath said:
Ok someone has to at least take of the right to post anything to this guy...

Yes you can post critic or feedback but you aren't allowed to say things like "hey you noob". Learn to be polite to whatever a person. Sure you are right that he have to learn proper english and read some rules/tutorials before posting resources but that give you no right to be rude. Well in the end I should be one of the guys who's angry since Im one of the moderators who review such systems.