• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inventory 12 slots 0.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple system to make an inventory with 12 slots. This system keep coldowns and bonus.

Sorry, i had delete the v0.01 because a noob have said than my spell was un-original. I prefer delete this useless commentary.

Keywords:
inventory, gui
Contents

Encore une carte Warcraft III (Map)

Reviews
17:59, 7th Oct 2009 TriggerHappy187: Sorry but there are systems that allow unlimited items.

M

17:59, 7th Oct 2009
TriggerHappy187:

Sorry but there are systems that allow unlimited items.

Level 22
That was me saying that it was un-original? Well, live with it.
And there is lot of Extra slot systems, even if this one is one of the good ones. Still.
You could just ask me to remove the post.

Edit: Dont call me newb.

-Things you miss:
Its all in french. Duh.
When dropping the sack you still got the ability.
Sack should be an item abbility, but then you would need 2 sacks, a open, and a closed.

Last edited:
Level 4
Haaa here is something that we don't see usually.It is awsome i tested it and it works fine,it is sooo usefull thanks Crowolf for sharing your knowledge.I tried to understand step by step how to remake it by myself but still too hard for me^^ but sa viendra avec le temps ;).5/5
I wanna know. is it possible to have even more slots?:grin: lol some kind of Final Fantasy like ^^.

Level 10
nice system, is it MUI compatible, also can you get some english comments/documentation added?

Level 3
Hm, i already created a backpack like this - but unfortunately have to disappoint you: this system does not keep the cooldowns of items.

Level 13
I think this system is much better than some other because it can stack items like claws of attack + 15 ,not just some dump potions!

-can you explain that all in english?
-i think your trigger could be much smaller
-since you did this system i think you are able to make chargeable item to be claws of attack +15 (that would be awesome too)