• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger inventory slot question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm using WEU but even there i couldn't find any trigger like this:

move item from inventory slot of unit A to inventory slot of unit B

Becaue i wanna to make so if you take a weapon it will be moved at slot position 4 , if shield than at slot position 5 ..configurations i did, but not a trigger :(

Please help

Level 5
Could you have the unit remove the item and then instantly pick it up again? I think when you pick up items you can select which slot to put it in.

Im not near WEU at the moment (although I do most of my work on just WE), so I can't check to see if that is correct :(.

Level 11
Hey do this :wink:

Event:
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item

Conditions:
(Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Tome of Experience

Actions:
Hero - Give (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type (Item-type of (Item being manipulated))) to (Triggering unit)

Level 9
nope . it's a single trigger :(
than he will give it to unit at first free slot and if item-class not equal to the item class of being manipulated he will go to the backpack of a hero :(

That's why i need something like this , but no trigger i know that could do this:

Event:
Unit - A unit Acquires an item
Condition:
(Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to my class
Action
if
heroes slot 4 is free (this i may do )
then
move (Item being manipulated) to slot 4 ( << I COULDN'T DO THIS!!)^^
else
Hero - Give (Item being manipulated) to unit owned by the same player (this i may do )

Status
Not open for further replies.