• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

help with different inventory system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, i have built an inventory system that has 2 pages using an item in the 6th slot that stores the items in variables then drops and hides them and loads the next set of items (page 2.) it then swaps slot 6 item for an item that reverses the process to get back to page 1.
My problem is Id like to keep the bonuses from the items in the page that a player isnt currently on, without building some fancy equip menu or multiboard. Just 2 pages, 10 total inventory slots, and items from either page give bonuses.
Im sorry if similar topics have been discussed a lot but i have read over many of them and could never get the info i needed to make this work, so im asking someone who knows to please explain it here if possible, in detail enough for a trigger newbie to understand...i had a very hard time figuring all of this out on my own. =p Oh and please not in jass unless its impossible otherwise, i dont know the first thing of jass ive used triggers for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.