• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Only allowing 1 or 2 weapons in inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am making a rpg and I need to know how to make it so the Hero has his inventory with 1st slot as his left hand and 2nd slot as his right hand. When the hero has the weapon or shield in another slot the weapon will drop or go into his backpack and this is so that you can customize your own dual swords, axe maybe 2 shields. I dunno how the best dual would be but I am asking how the triggers work because I am really bad at triggers and I cannot find anything like this in the spells section. I would be glad if anyone is able to help.

Level 6
In the spell section there is a triger that works with some kind of 'equipment' system
there you can set up to 5 items that are currently equiptet to the hero.
Including attachment grafics.

You might download that and look through the code, customizing it.

//sry i don't know the name of that script -> haven't used it more than once, for it didn't fit into my map

Status
Not open for further replies.