• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

your favourite World Cup football team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So, as we all know the World Cup 2014 has come. So, what's your favourite football team of World Cup, and why? Share!
Mine is Germany, because my dad love them I do, too.

Level 34
You're in luck braian, Uruguay is through! Pretty exciting, although admittedly I was cheering for England.

I'm rooting for the good'ol US of A. While I don't live there, I have citizenship, so close enough.

After that I'm cheering for Germany. I cheer for FC Bayern Munich so I also cheer for Germany.

Level 14
Well, Netherlands are down. Pity. I rooted for them. I've always rooted for them. They were the reason I started watching football. Not some local hillbilly team - it WAS the Netherlands. I wasn't even interested in club football until Ludogorets' surprising emergence.

Status
Not open for further replies.