• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favorite game soundtrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The ones i remember now:

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
System Shock (the scariest soundtrack and voice acting, ever! not to mention the feeling of beeing left alone)

Here's just some of my favorites

Last edited:
Level 7

The Tristram theme haves a dark and good sound its my favorite , many memories on Diablo I , i wish i knew more soundtracks or songs that are similar to this...

Level 26
No More Heroes 1 & 2
Megaman 2 & 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Metal Gear Solid 1
Deus Ex
Super Smash Bros Melee
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Fallout 3 (If the radio counts)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney (haha)

Level 40
Starcraft Terran music (Terran 1's second half is probably the best track). Also, Starcraft 2 Terran music (other races are good but not quite as epic in both games).

DX music is great too.

Half-Life 2's soundtrack was amazing at what it did, but it was very situational (tuned to the setting, that is), and thus it gets an honourable mention. I actually have the DX and Starcraft soundtracks and I listen to them on occasion; I would not do the same with HL2.

Level 26
Yeah, I actually have and listen to the soundtracks to all the games I've listed.

I've kinda taken Starcraft and Warcraft music for granted since they're pretty much always on over and over again when I play (which was a lot), but they're actually pretty good. I just listened to the Terran theme and it's pretty awesome. Pity it has to be drowned out by siege tanks and the words of angry twelve year-olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.