• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your best and worst videogame moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
My

Best vgame moment?
-When i get 100% of GTA SA, including unlimited stamina.

Worst vgame moment?
-When i was trying to get the 100% of GTA SA and my brother deleted the game when i was at 98%. (he did not know what i was trying to get)

Tell me yours.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Worst: Mom yelled dinner's ready and my friends on voice chat heard that

Level 15
Best: Dropping the entire enemy team in modded VIP mode in CoD4 as the VIP (only pistol).

Worst: Flipping over the Magrider hover tank in Planetside 2, these things are infamously hard to flip over. I can still hear my platoon leader going: "How the fuck did you manage that?"

Level 5
Best: when I beat a game (any game) 100%, especially when they are hard to complete.

Worst: when I waste 20 or 30 minutes playing a match in Hearthstone and I lose. Dammit, I hate that. RNG is always against me.

Fortunately, I no longer play HS. No more headache <3

Actually, thats pretty tough. I don't usually play to dickwave, but I'll usually end up with a respectable record overall if I actively try to improve. Got lots of 'worsts'- too many to count, but I'd say my best is a tossup between going on a hacker-hunting rampage on a Serious Sam server way back, ending the night with a KDR around... 632/136? Or the self-imposed Desert-Eagles-Only match I played in Combat Arms, scoring close to 130/30 by the end of the match.

Not exactly one moment in particular, but a few seasons back, I managed a 20 game deathless win streak in LoL. I really should have kept up practicing.

...Actually, now that I think of it, one of my worst has to be the ensuing days-long losing streak I went on immediately after. Literally the worst luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.