• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You like Garrosh?

You like Garrosh?

• Yes, i like the pig-headed Garrosh.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Nope, Thrall should kick his butt.

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Ummm.... What was the question?

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Vol'Jin for Warchief.
558opag7i10gqbt0nfsw.png

Oh and Blizzard will never kill my sweet litle Sylvanas she's one of the sin'doreis now. ;)

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Atleast he was trying to bring the true horde back and getting rid of that faggy peace loving shit that the new horde is obsessed with, to bad he didnt succeed cause the new horde is complete shit and gay. If he drinks the blood of Mannoroth like his pops he would instantly be the best current new character

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
Garrosh is a bastard. However, that being said, I feel that there is a lot more to him. It's just a pity that we don't get to see that other side of him.

Level 11
The only reason I have to hate the pig-headed moron is that he killed Cairne, that is when I started hating WoW. All of the Hellscream are 'doomed' after Grom so I want Thrall back, hes model is awesome in Cataclysm, definitely better than Garrosh's!

Also Baine should grow up and face Garrosh to avenge his father and bring back honor to the Bloodhoof... or Thrall should just kill the pig and avenge his friend Cairne.

That is how WoW should End, and It should End... It ruined the whole WC universe with its 'nostory' ;)

Level 11
Well Garrosh is dead, soooo Why like the dead when they are dead?
But Point is garrosh was little bitch(in my eyes), but, they really did mess him up, I like Grom alot more :/

PS I know you kill him in a later patch so I assume that Garrosh is dead once and for all.

But you know what they say about ass-u-me

Well Garrosh is dead, soooo Why like the dead when they are dead?
But Point is Garrosh was little bitch(in my eyes), but, they really did mess him up, I like Grom a lot more :/
Too bad that Grom had to die for the redemption of the Orcs!
And yes we assume that he would be thrown overboard or killed! Assuming that the mantid are with him, the Horde will see this as a treason, and he will pay dearly for this!

Level 24
If Garrosh survives I'm going too be so pissed and I really, really hope that Varok Saurfang will come in and give Garrosh what he deserves. I really want too see Varok become the next Broxigar.

Level 24
You seem very confident about this! But what will you think if Voljin or Lorthemar would take up the mantle of the warchief?!?

As I've said already I would welcome that, especially if Lor'Themar would become the WarChief. After all Lor'Themar is on my profile picture ;). I think both of them would be a great contribution to the politics of the Horde.

Level 12
Garrosh has the temper of a child. But, honestly, I don't think an elf will become warchief. It's either Vol'Jin, Baine, Thrall coming back or some other orc tbh. Altough I'm curious about what Sylvanas will do now that the Horde is nearly falling apart.

Level 24
Garrosh has the temper of a child. But, honestly, I don't think an elf will become warchief. It's either Vol'Jin, Baine, Thrall coming back or some other orc tbh. Altough I'm curious about what Sylvanas will do now that the Horde is nearly falling apart.

She will absolutely use this too her advantage, Sylvanas is not one to pass up an opportunity. Besides we've all heard what she's trying too do in patch 5.4.

Level 24
Perhaps she does sound pretty convincing that she's not leaving for good. And besides if Sylvanas died, who could possibly hope to lead the forsaken?

Level 24
Well about the next WarChief we can at least use the knowledge we do have to make up theories of who the next one will be but as of the forsaken, I do not believe that any one else than Sylvanas can truly rule them.

Status
Not open for further replies.