• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Yep another trigger for move speed and damage increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Vengeance - For each unit that is under the control of the player, within 600 of hero with skill, the hero will gain a temporary bonus to move speed and damage.

so i came up with this skill and have no idea where to start with it.

Do you think that one of you may be able to help me?

Level 16
We have already instructed you on how to add bonus so I will skip that part. For this ability you will need a periodic trigger that updates the number of units within 600 aoe of the hero and change the level of the bonus skills accordingly. You will also need a learn trigger that turns the periodic one on when the hero learns the skill for the first time.

Level 3
hmm that seems good. but i forgot to mention that the skill will only give the bonus when a unit dies with in a 600 aoe around him.

Level 25
Can you be more specific then?
- Is this skill active or passive?
- How does it active then and what exactly should it do?

At first I thought you wanted what Doomlord suggested, but with your last post it seems more like when the spell is active, each allied unit that dies within certain range will trigger temporal boost.

Level 3
Skill is a passive
when a unit dies within 600 aoe of the hero and the unit is under the control of the same player the hero's skill gives him a bonus to damage and movespeed thus the name vengeance

active is a bit easier to do but this is a passive, thus the skill bonus on lasts for so long.

Level 3
limited to a stack of 1 per level of the skill. so at first level 1 and at 5th level 5. and the level is that of the skill.

Level 29
Bonus damage is easy:
- The jass section Physical damage detection can help with hashtable instance
- When unit dies, save your bonus damage to the ID of the hero, add it when other units die also

Move speed however is limited to 522, so you need a system that passes that limit, use >>> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0-0-a-207607/?prev=d=list&r=20&u=PurgeandFire with the same idea, when unit dies save the bonus speed to a hashtable, id of the hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.