• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yeah, right....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Tired of Dota

Ok Dota is getting me bored it is played all day and doesnt lets other BETTER maps get to the public im tired of it and it should be banned :!: that would be great :D I wonder when will other better quality maps will have the chance to show and be famous Dota is like the disease clouds from abominations :lol: it gets spreaded around everyone

Level 2
I'm a dota hater, when it came out it was the best thing in the world, but as it grew, it became this horrible monster that spews out the worst players ever.
For example (based on a true incident) i join LOTR: battle for middle earth and as we're getting a full load some guy joins, already he gives you the impression that he thinks hes better than you and flat out tells you he plays dota all the time. His superior attitude alone warrants him a smack in the face but it doesn't stop there,in the game and he doesn't know what he is doing and he completely horrible handling his units. Hes so full of himself that he says this, quote "I don't understand why i'm doing so horrible. I always win at dota." (I am not kidding that is what he said) then he proceeds to leave. After he leaves everyone is wth!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS DOTA! AND THEN YOU TRY TO JOIN OUR GAME THINKING YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND YOU CAN"T AND HE INSULTED US.

Ehem...sorry about that...
After this incident and me meeting several other snooty Dota Elitists' I became very disgusted with the game that "we all love." From then on I never played dota again. I don't care how good it is, if you end up becoming like that guy, it isn't worth playing.

Even though i can't host i'm helping lead a revolution to host new, inventive and less abused games. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

Level 2
i dont mind playin dota every once in a while but when 9 out 10 games are dota we have a problem

my thoughts we should make a server for dota only
if u play a non-dota Public game on that server u get kicked from server for a day
and if u host dota in public on not that channel u get banned for ALL ETERNITY

im sorry but its way outrageous with so many games OMG

Level 24
eh the 3... probably means that it's in korean or something
i once met people that talked like Soandso: - -

Level 4
DOTA NEEDS TO DIE

I dont understand why so many people host dota! Almost every person I meet says that they hate Dota... someone needs to make something way better than dota to take it's place...

Level 3
:| SO BORED of DotA, GOD DAMN it's the only mass rehosted game there is :!: The only version of dota Allstars i like is "DotA Allstars 5.84c" mostly because it's not all Weakend down and gay like the newer versions are.

However, DotA is a game i hate with a passion, the people who play it are basicly the true definition of Fag, so i will sometimes have fun with dota by finding cool ways to noob the game and piss everyone off :D , People noobing shows if your playing with SUPER UBER DOTA FAGS, or normal people.
One way dota can be screwed over is if you make or mass MANY MANY MANY sh¡tty versions of DotA.
If we all do it Dota will DIE AND FESTER UP ITS OWN ASS :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!:

Level 4
Cowss2 said:
:| SO BORED of DotA, GOD DAMN it's the only mass rehosted game there is :!: The only version of dota Allstars i like is "DotA Allstars 5.84c" mostly because it's not all Weakend down and gay like the newer versions are.
not true. Footmen Frenzy is massivly rehosted, often entitled 'footy'

Level 2
DotA must die

Lol cowss2 ! I'll help in every way I can :) I'll make a million new completely sucky DotA versions and ppl will get bored of it..Or that's what we think. These tft versions are already very sucky and boring, and ppl still play that..What gives me the creeps more about DotA is that many people at net-cafes e.t.c. DON'T know there is a warcraft3 or anything else in it...only dota. oh my god.. when i go to a net cafe and someone tells me (while im playing Snipers, Angel Arena, even Polar escape!) that im playing dota, i wanna draw my two-bladed katana and cut his freagin head off...What a shame i don't own a two-bladed katana :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.