• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

XXZoMBiEXX got BANNED???

Is XXZoMBiEXX deserved to be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
dude all my clan members have similar names like Hellspawn943 or Hellspawn377. we have our names like this because of clan policies for us. Hellspawn321 isnt with the clan anymore cause we kicked him out for being a total jerk.he started the clan but we overtook it quickly.

Level 2
and btw i was gone for a LONG time. I only saw zombie here for like once right when i came back.Then he was gone i dont even know this dude. and his name sounds GAY.

Level 25
This is like an early Christmas present for me

He was annoying, impersonating a Blizzard employee, and being a general asshole

That, and his knowledge of the lore was BEYOND sub-par. I doubt he has even defeated the WC3 RoC campaign

Level 22
First of all, every Blizz employee who has signed up with us for the purpose of representing Blizzard Entertainment used their official Blizzard email addresses to create their accounts. You two have not. Second, people representing a company don't post topic like this or act like this.

Playing Blizz employee is one thing, but when you start PMing ultimatums to our staff, thats where I draw the line. Bye.
-VGsatomi

Level 22
and btw i was gone for a LONG time. I only saw zombie here for like once right when i came back.Then he was gone i dont even know this dude. and his name sounds GAY.

OKAY, woah, woah wait a minute....let me get this straigt....you dont even know the guy, never met him before, but you felt compelled to make this topic over his banning??
-VGsatomi

Level 9
hmmm whats the score now Moderators: 1000000 points, A$$E$: 0. Because however many times people "try" to flame a moderator they ALWAYS lose and its not beacause of their position as a mod that they pwn the flamer its because of the stupidity of the flamer for thinking that they will overcome the moderator. Well im sure many other members will agree.

Level 9
i swear this guy cannot lie for bull have a go at it. First he posts a topic on why he gets banned.
Second he CLAIMS that he doesnt know him. so why bother unless you like giving us things to laught at.

Level 15
Hellspawn123 said:
WTF did XXZoMBiEXX got banned? He didnt do anything and you banned him! WTF y did you do that? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

So, why do you care that you, I mean he, got banned.

And yuo seem t obe having an identity crisis:

hs8wo.jpg

Level 7
Hellspawn123 said:
WTF did XXZoMBiEXX got banned? He didnt do anything and you banned him! WTF y did you do that? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Most people with Xx at the start and end of their name are either assholes or jerks or worse. That zombie guy said OH STOP POSTING WOW MODELS OR I WILL BAN THE SITE!!! and crap if I am correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.