• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I been AKILLED is that like chat banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad

Rad

Level 5
it says i got AKILLED and disconnected, WTF IS AKILLED WTF IS DISCONNECTING I AINT SEEN THAT WORD SINCE DIAL UP WTF IS GOING ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rad

Rad

Level 5
who in the hell is alfred?... i dont even know an alfred and hes probarbly someone from #wc3campaigns and i didnt spam in there (that was the last channel i was in)

what a fag

Level 11
"what a fag"

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
DO NOT HATE ON GAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!! I'm not trying to call alfred gay, but don't call people that!!!!!!!!! I have alot of gay friends and I HATE it when people use the word 'fag'!

Rad

Rad

Level 5
Mecheon said:
Rad: Alfred is a moderator from here. He abuses his power. You spammed. He banned you. You loose

heh i didnt spam u see... i spam sometimes in #wc3search and the one time i went to look for help on #wc3campaigns i asked for help... i didnt say more than 3 lines before i left so dont even say i spammed! i probrably didnt even say 2 lines...

Level 11
"they talk like women, look like women, dress like women, go shopping, do there nails do there hair, hit on guys, have sex with guys, think there hott when no1 likes them, hang out with ugly bitches and other gays...

want me to continue?"

You're an idiot. As I said before I have lots of gay friends, guys and girls. Some of them you wouldn't know they were gay unless they told you themselves. Your post does nothing more than describe the stereotypical gay man, and that "description" certainly does not apply to all gay guys. I asked for a reason about why you dislike gays, all you did was give me an untrue description of a stereotypical gay guy. Also it's transexual guys that would dress like women. If you're gonna try to insult someone, at least do it right. And you said "go shopping"....correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't everyone go shopping ? For things like...oh I don't know..food! And I doubt someone would wear the same clothes their entire life, if they could get new ones. And that's just two things, everyone goes shopping for lots of different stuff(for example video game like WC3). Dumb@$$.

Level 25
Damn, I missed the PWNING train, but it ran Tiki strait down

Anywho Tiki, you're the problem with the world. People like you who think that every stereotype is true for everything. Its people like you that I detest.

Why do I detest you and your type? Because your type are the majority in the world. Simple-minded fools, who consider themselves on top of the world and all others beneth them.

I am proud to say I am in the minority, and you may, if I told you that I had a slight disability which makes me horrible at physical activities, but excelent at thinking and stuff, instantly start calling me "Retarded" or "Downer" or the like. I can almost guarrantee that if you knew that both me and Einstein have/had a simular disability, before he came up with his theorms that you would insult him as well.

The point I'm trying to make? You're a generalising idiot and shouldn't be a moderator, as you give the site a bad image

And back on topic: He banned you cause of that spamming you did in WC3S, or else someone in WC3C banned you

Tiki said:
they talk like women, look like women, dress like women, go shopping, do there nails do there hair, hit on guys, have sex with guys, think there hott when no1 likes them, hang out with ugly bitches and other gays...

want me to continue?

Oh sure you are most welcomed. Because this post will end up getting ignored anyways.

And I didn't add you to akill. I am no server admin or IRCop to do it. It akilled you because you are using an IP in a banned IP range, blame mav. He forced the server admin do it.

Oh since when I abuse powers? :p

Level 11
Can someone just go ahead and ban Tiki and get it over with? Couldn't Darky do it? I don't care if he is a moderator, he's an idiot who stereotypes people, and I honestly can't figure out how he became a mod. This site already has enough stupid people in the forums, it doesn't need a stupid mod.

One

One

Level 3
"Oh sure you are most welcomed. Because this post will end up getting ignored anyways.

And I didn't add you to akill. I am no server admin or IRCop to do it. It akilled you because you are using an IP in a banned IP range, blame mav. He forced the server admin do it.

Oh since when I abuse powers?"

sorry quote didnt work, and yeah sorry i called u uhh... anything i did, once again yes i am Rad

Status
Not open for further replies.