• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just see this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/what-interesting-thread-238121/

I just want to know what if we got banned?? can we back to Hive?
And can you tell me why the Mod is banning someone
Just want to know because i dont want got banned
I know disobeying rules can make us banned, but who know?
The rules should be assured

This thread has no meaning for bad thing

The Hive Workshop has very strict and clear rules, defined here: Rules

Roland

R

Roland

Since I am being watched by any staff, I might as well join this topic..

If you are Insulting or Flaming a Person, As well as the staff you would get banned, Including the Inappropriate pictures You're posting on a thread or Message type.
Even if the banned user, and you kept on insulting him you may get as well a warning or get banned if you didn't followed the rules or you're just being a bad ass, Example..

Me. I know I may have lots of violations and issues here on this website since I was the Fu^k'EdPuNk [The user that steals lots of models and uploads it on hive.] I may as well have the violation and the broken rule called: Multi-Accounting.

Some users multi account just to Dodge or to Prevent your self from being banned again..

Well, if you DON'T Understand this, Just ask me.. :)

Multi-accounting is another banable offense, by the way.

rarity__s_evil_grin_by_luckysmores-d5ci9l7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.