• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

XP troubles :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
how will i set the constants?

i want every kill of a neutral unit is equal to 5 xp only..but its 20..i dont know where to change it..and i want every level adds 100 to max exp..like 0/25 for level 1..and for level 2 is 25/125 and level 3 is 125/225...and so on..i dont know these things...:sad:

Level 4
You could try to use those hero triggers, and test it until you get what do you want... and for hero level experience, look in the Menu "Advanced - Gameplay Constants" i think that is there :D

:mwahaha:

Level 16
What an answer - OFC! it's in the gameplay constants - but you know how to set everthing -_-

I tried some different things but it's difficult.

But for your XP Stuff you can use this:
  • XP
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
    • Actions
      • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 1000.00 of TempPoint matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Owner of (Killing unit))))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Hero - Add 5 experience to (Picked unit), Show level-up graphics
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
This trigger requires that you set the Hero XP Gained - Creep reduce table to 0 [Gameplay Constants] - the other part - I keep trying

bi6vf81tztj05dlfk.png

:wconfused: :wconfused: :wconfused: -- Edit: I don't get it [....] -- :wconfused: :wconfused: :wconfused:

bi6vkucoc2bz1mi80.png

You see the 3 changed values yes? - Ok now I test a map and the hero need from level 1 to 2 > 25 XP - so it's 0/25.

Now if the hero gains level 2, he need 50 xp - so it's 25/75.

After the hero gets level 3, the hero need 25 xp again so 75/100 - and level of level the hero need always 25 xp

Only at level 2 to 3 he need 75 - and this what I don't get -_-

Level 7
ok i get it now..i will work on triggers only..value, constants thingies SUCKS..i will just set them to 0 xp per kill...i guess thats possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.