• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

X Hero Siege 3.33 - New dev branch, anyone interested ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Like many players, I am still fond of the X Hero Siege map from Sogat, and playing a lot the latest stable version 3.33. However I became eager to improve this version !

Somehow I got my hands on an editable version corresponding to 3.33 and I'm starting to improve it (see the list below) !!

0637AE663FCF4B4A650CD5BD08F17AE887075441

However I'm looking for mates to help finding ideas, and maybe program them :)

List of already programed improvements

Bug fixes:

-Dryad: fixed number-of-targets bug in late game
-Rifleman: plasma rifle can target air units

Major improvements:
- Special farm event: -bt command enabled
- All auras: range increased from 300 to 900 (same range as Ring of Superiority)
- Summons: in late game, summons now inherit 25% to 50% of your HP, armor and base damages. When hero becomes level 20, summons gain life leech.
- Shadow hunter/warlock: wards and portals now benefit from auras effects !
- Hero image / All hero image: clones cannot cast boring spells anymore (anti-magic shield, heals, entrave, banish...)

Minor improvements
- Archmage: debilitation aura effect changed to percentages
- Blademaster: in late game Samuros' HP, armor and base damages depend on your hero stats. Rage countdown reduced from 30s to 15s
- Beast Master: in late game, Terror Wolf's HP, armor and base damages depend on your hero stats. Summon's size reduced for visibility.
- Dreadlord: vampiric aura no more limited to organic units
- Knight: light roar countdown reduced from 60 to 45s, and range increased to 900
- Lich: frost infernals countdown reduced from 120s to 100s
- Moon Priestress: healing increased from 5000 to 20000
- Rifleman: bloodlust countdown reduced from 60s to 30s
- Paladin: Light frenzy can be cast on Pure Light
- Pandaren/Earth Brewmaster: earthshake damages doubled
- Ranger: heal increased from 5000 to 20000
- Tauren Chieften: battle roar countdown reduced from 60 to 45s

PS: I couldn't find a way to contact Sogat himself, I guess he retired ?

Status
Not open for further replies.