• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WW2 Diplo Ship Pack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
These are the temperary models that WW2 Diplo uses for the Battle Ship and the Light Cruiser.

Texture path: Ships/

Keywords:
ww2, world war 2, ship, boat, warship, war ship, battle ship, battleship, light cruiser, cruiser,
Contents

BoatTest_1a.m3 (Model)

WW2DiploShipPack_Info.txt (Binary)

WW2Diplo_BattleShip_2a_1v.m3 (Model)

WW2Diplo_BattleShip_Dif.dds (Texture)

WW2Diplo_LightCruiser_1b_1l.m3 (Model)

WW2Diplo_LightCruiser_Dif_1b.dds (Texture)

WW2Diplo_TrippleTurret_1a_Map_1a_Diffuse_1a.dds (Texture)

WW2Diplo_TrippleTurret_1f.m3 (Model)

Reviews
01:09, 15th Sep 2013 Statharas: Textures look horrid

M

01:09, 15th Sep 2013
Statharas: Textures look horrid

These are the temperary models that WW2 Diplo uses for the Battle Ship and the Light Cruiser.

Yes they do. I'm sharing them because soon I will no longer need them. Also as a thank you for DSG's help with the map.

Want some better work?

Try these:

CombinedTankShowcaseMarch1.png

AlaskaTop.png

Still need a good texture artist. I can't do textures well enough for these models. I can do the porting into StarCraft 2 its just I can't do the art portion of it all that well.

I was blown away by how good these models were..
Then I realized I stopped playing Wc3 awhile ago, and now play Sc2.

They are kinda terrible and I recognize the one on the far left and far right.. did you make those yourself or..?

Anyways I like the idea though. If you make any high-poly models please share with THW as open resources always improve the Sc2 community as a whole!