• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WW1 Plane

WW1 Plane
Made this for fun
The Idea was giving Dwarf an Extra Special Flying Unit. [/Size]

Ingame%20Screenie.jpg

Thanks to Herrdave for The Machine Gun in the Plane and making this Sweet Ingame Screenshot

Also Thanks to Misha on helping me to find problems in the model.

Stand Upgrade is if you want to use for Decoration, or Pilot less Plane.
Stand Channel Upgrade could be use for Character Selection of Some sort or could be use as preview.

Changelog: Improved the Attack Animation's Particle, Credits to ILH for the particle emitter :)

Keywords:
plane, WW1, Machine Gun, Air, copter, propeller, WWI, World, War, Bullets, Ariel, Gun, Powder, Steam, Dwarf
Contents

WW1 Plane (Model)

Assets
Reviews
03:01, 22nd Dec 2015 Archian: Great model with lots of awesome animations that fits the style of the model perfectly. It has a low filesize which is a big plus, and works flawlessly ingame. Loving the barrel roll <3 One thing that perhaps could be...

M

03:01, 22nd Dec 2015
Archian: Great model with lots of awesome animations that fits the style of the model perfectly. It has a low filesize which is a big plus, and works flawlessly ingame. Loving the barrel roll <3

One thing that perhaps could be improved a bit is the attack animation. But this is very much approveable and will make a fine addition to Hive's model collection :)

I usually uses tons and tons of different textures for my models, but i usually use the following textures for modern stuff:
Buildings\Human\ArcaneVault\ArcaneVault.blp
Buildings\Human\Workshop\Factory.blp
UI\Glues\SpriteLayers\GlueScreen-Panel-MetalPieces.blp

But honestly, this is one of those models that would do really well with a custom texture since planes from that time was painted, which means you pretty much needs a fully team colored texture.

Level 42
I usually uses tons and tons of different textures for my models, but i usually use the following textures for modern stuff:

But honestly, this is one of those models that would do really well with a custom texture since planes from that time was painted, which means you pretty much needs a fully team colored texture.

I was thinking of having a custom Texture version as a seperate one
This is more intended for "Dwarf Use" :p

This is awesome! A lot of useful animations for this model. Take off, accelerate, attack, barrel roll, land and many more! Great work! :goblin_yeah:
If you consider giving this a custom texture, then please submit that as a seperate resource. This model needs to exsist with ingame textures :)

Barrel roll is win
Thanks ^^ I will try and Improve the attack animation :)

approved already? congrats :)

:p Thanks

Level 19

The current texture fits well with Warcraft but if your using it for a modern map I recommend to make a separate model for this.