• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harrier Plane

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This plane is inspired by the Hawker Siddely Harrier, a British aircraft. The plane uses a lot of the gyrocopter animations. It also has some specific animations while on the grounds. Moreover, the plan has a morph ability to on the ground to the air.

Base model found on:
Low poly Harrier Jumpjet

Update:
-Shade improve
-New alternate attack
-Easier to click on
Contents

Harrier Plane (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Since you did not make the mesh entirely by yourself and most of the animations are rather basic it will go to Substandard. Some people might find a use for it.

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
Most of the mesh looks really nice, but I think you should reduce the machine guns' pollies or use a box instead because it's a small part. I'd suggest using 50% blend for the team-color instead of modulation since most of the harrier is bright colored (Keep in mind that the machine gun's texture can be team colored). Maybe you can change the wrapping of the engines as well to a more fitting texture.

Don't worry. You have the original model on the description. Besides 3D Warehouse allows this kind of edit.
3D Warehouse - Wikipedia
you don't get it.. you're learning only a little by editing other people's models

here's a first thing, your wrap is not the best, you're having an odd color combination, and your TC really does not fit well.. not to mention you do some weird shrinking on the landing gear, while it should either go straight into the wing, or along with the wing

well, i'm just being a little more criticizing than usual, because i am too working on a harrier plane. although mine is really adapted to be a transformer

Reactions: ILH